Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone hang actual nice pieces of art anymore or is it just this generic tit? How does that print represent Tokyo exactly? I’m doing up my house at the moment and have bare walls that need nice pieces but I’ll be damned if I’m covering my walls in those generic space fillers with zero substance that mean absolutely duck all. I detest the look of them.
I buy art when I travel as a holiday memory (only if I see something I like) and have bought from some small local artists at markets. Not everyone buys from Desino or wherever.

My sister painted her own abstract art for the walls in her lounge.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone hang actual nice pieces of art anymore or is it just this generic tit? How does that print represent Tokyo exactly? I’m doing up my house at the moment and have bare walls that need nice pieces but I’ll be damned if I’m covering my walls in those generic space fillers with zero substance that mean absolutely duck all. I detest the look of them.
I follow artists on Instagram and then buy from their websites.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
when they went to holiday many years ago, they bought an at which is very nice but now she just do generic desenio

I buy art when I travel as a holiday memory (only if I see something I like) and have bought from some small local artists at markets. Not everyone buys from Desino or wherever.

My sister painted her own abstract art for the walls in her lounge.
Lily also did her own art, the 1987 one (almost), until her cousin from USA came to help

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
remember that painting of the girl on the beach they bought back from France that was in the old flat? What happened to that!?

• Wow
That tampon in/out while pooping was a bit too much for me :sick:
Someone said this before, but her IG content is all about COMPLAINING about MAKING content, and "behind the scenes" stuff.

Also her BLM highlights hasn't been updated in like 17 weeks. Performative much? Wonder if she'll even say anything about that Lucy/Yak brand?

And finally, I didn't see any moles on her back in that tub photo. I thought she was covered in them from how she's been going on about it. I hope she sees how normal she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not to put anyone off using menstrual cups but you may want to read this:

I tried for quite a few months to use mooncup but I have a back tilted high cervix and the cup was almost always so hard to remove that I just felt I was pulling my insides out, and then I read the article, and it all made sense.

Also, why did she get that Tokyo print? It’s so generic and random. She could’ve chosen an original handmade print by a British printmaker and small business owner on Etsy. Would’ve made so much more sense supporting a local business.
The Mooncup is a particularly firm cup which makes it harder to remove, I used to use one but recently switched to the Saalt soft cup and it’s so much easier to remove/insert, and more comfortable, if anyone is interested in an alternative!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You know what, even Zoella (Zoe Sugg) has done a chatty video about her experiences with moon cup. The video was kind of funny (for Zoe) but also the cup didn't work for her. But again, at least she tried. I also thought that Zoella's video about smear test which included Q&A with a nurse was quite good. Can you even imagine Lily making a video like this? If she ever mentions going to her cervical screening, she'll probably make it about how uncomfortable and awkward it is rather than cancer prevention. If I was about to have my first one and saw Zoe's video (I am in mid-30s so I have had a few now) I think it would be very helpful.
(Yes, even I am surprising I am praising Zoe).

Reactions: 14
As if she even did an ad for Etsy and didn't get a piece of art considering there are SO MANY artists there? She might as well have a framed poster on her wall saying "I'm a boring turd" and move on...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The irony of her reposting the "*you're" sign when her posts are riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The irony of her reposting the "*you're" sign when her posts are riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes...
I think she has a real problem, who she think she is vs who we think she is, is so different. She must think she is really the people’s voice for moles and hair

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I think she is trying to be relatable and “real” by showing this stuff. She just hasn’t realised that the rest of us aren’t miserable or whiny in real life even behind the scenes and a lot of the things she whines about are just normal “life stuff” or even things people would be grateful for.

Reactions: 15
I think she is trying to be relatable and “real” by showing this stuff. She just hasn’t realised that the rest of us aren’t miserable or whiny in real life even behind the scenes and a lot of the things she whines about are just normal “life stuff” or even things people would be grateful for.
This. It really annoys me that influencers seem to think this is how we live our lives.

Reactions: 4
So the company that Mark used to work is huge, it has close to 45 offices in the UK and it has a global reach, for Lily to chat gibberish and blurb out that Mark was unhappy is such a cunning move. Many of us leave a company because we aren't happy but you never openly admit that you're unhappy because you never know who you will bump into to in the future. She has never worked a day in her life and maybe that is the reason of the lack of corporate etiquette but for someone who pride herself as an OG - She is a bleep, end of story!

haha what's with people obsession with French words on T-shirt? I can bet my money that she speaks no French
Lily is crème de la crème of a moaner

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
So the company that Mark used to work is huge, it has close to 45 offices in the UK and it has a global reach, for Lily to chat gibberish and blurb out that Mark was unhappy is such a cunning move. Many of us leave a company because we aren't happy but you never openly admit that you're unhappy because you never know who you will bump into to in the future. She has never worked a day in her life and maybe that is the reason of the lack of corporate etiquette but for someone who pride herself as an OG - She is a bleep, end of story!

haha what's with people obsession with French words on T-shirt? I can bet my money that she speaks no French
Yes so true about Mark's company - he might want to go back into the field at some point in the future.

Also re French slogans- remember that jumper with "salut' that actually just looks like "slut' on camera? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I think she has already said previously that she doesn’t speak any French, despite her family going on holiday in the south of France every year!

Not sure it’s really necessary to use the C word here, that’s pretty harsh. Lily was probably being tactless and thoughtless, but I doubt she was actually being spiteful towards Mark...

Reactions: 2
So it's Friday night, my boyfriend is a doing house chores and am a bit tipsy, scrolling on IG and watching the Lily and Anna podcast. Lily is so anti-shaving it's kinda annoying. The whole talk about hairs being stronger and tougher and also about not getting in-grown hairs because she (mostly) waxes and not shaves. Guess what madam, I do combination of waxing and shaving and unless I exfoliate before and after wax (not like straight after, of course but a few days later) I get more in-grown hair than after a shave. So people don't get in-growns at all. I have a friend who is much more hairy than me and she doesn't. There are so many factors. I wished they had done some research or highlighted these are their own experiences but the way Lily talks about waxing vs shaving is quite judgemental, like some of you here noticed on occasions before. Not everyone wants or feels comfortable to have their "bits" (I actually hate when they say "bits" or "down there" - be a freaking grown-up and call it it what it is) waxed, and a lot of people can't afford to have done professionally.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.