Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she say this? And hasn't this myth been debunked a million times?
As a longtime waxer, I can definitely say mine has gotten much finer over the years though. My theory is that hairs start out thin and the longer they grow, the thicker they get. When you wax, you basically remove fresh hair that’s only just peaking out. When you shave, you could be cutting off a hair that was much further along in its life cycle. But I digress, back to Lily ;)

Reactions: 4
Lily's favourite thing to say to Anna "after you have a baby..." I could not put up with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The number of razors she’s been sent and laser sessions she’s been on, you’d think she’d be a hairless as a naked mole rat by now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I feel we are at some kind of pivotal 'jumped the shark' moment with the shitting-with-your-tampon-in-or-out poll. Like we are kind of unfazed because she's been producing nonsensical anticontent for so long but this is...well, it says it all. She should be ostracized off the internet and fired from her nonjob because this is too bleeping stupid and definitively illustrates the problem. This is like anti-influencer revolution-starting inanity. This frivolous dumbass's whole life has been subsidized and this is her contribution to the world. Most of us would end up on skid row begging for stale bread like a hobo duck if we failed at our job so hard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I feel we are at some kind of pivotal 'jumped the shark' moment with the shitting-with-your-tampon-in-or-out poll. Like we are kind of unfazed because she's been producing nonsensical anticontent for so long but this is...well, it says it all. She should be ostracized off the internet and fired from her nonjob because this is too bleeping stupid and definitively illustrates the problem. This is like anti-influencer revolution-starting inanity. This frivolous dumbass's whole life has been subsidized and this is her contribution to the world. Most of us would end up on skid row begging for stale bread like a hobo duck if we failed at our job so hard.
Oh my god, you have summed up the problem with Lily so well, thank you for your this post.🤣

Reactions: 7
100% this.

It truly is scraping the barrel, asking people if they crap with tampons “in or out”. :sick: Just pure toilet talk (haha).

She needs some serious bleeping reflection if she thinks this is suitable.

I don’t think she can go any lower tbh.

Reactions: 20
Just constantly referring to after baby. She after baby your face shape changes (no one tells you). Anna said she went to get waxed once and the beautician said “we’re going to need extra strips for you” and Anna was so embarrassed she won’t go and get waxed, Lily just said “once you have a baby you’ll just whip it all out”. She’s worried about her insecurities and how will they will impact Grey - obviously more important then Anna’s insecurities.

Reactions: 16
She’s worried about her insecurities and how will they will impact Grey - obviously more important then Anna’s insecurities.
Like goddamn right she needs to be worried. *I* am worried for Grey and Lily projecting all her flipping nonsense obsessions. Making her think that having moles or curly hair or boobs etc etc is some kind of cursed event that sets her apart from the rest of humanity. Any child of Lily's is likely to end up rife with inadequacy and narcissist complexes that are perfectly topped off with an inexplicable superiority complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen Molly-Mae’s Instagram story regarding her mole that she had to have removed and the results that have come back. Far more insightful and encouraging than Lily Poobles’ woe is me lame attempt. Molly-Mae never once complained that the area was itchy or that she had stitches she couldn’t wait to have removed

Reactions: 14
Next week: vaginal flatulence.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t stop staring at her teeth.I think the shape is right but the colour is just not right I get Simon cowell vibes.
I agree. The shape is just like before which is a good start but I think they're too white. They're whiter than the whites of her eyes :eek:

Reactions: 11
I agree. The shape is just like before which is a good start but I think they're too white. They're whiter than the whites of her eyes :eek:
Agree, they looked pretty good when she showed them for the first time on instagram stories but I guess she used some kind of warm filter. On her youtube video though... they are BRIGHT! I feel quite bad for her, she insisted so much on not wanting super white teeth and it's exactly what she got.

Reactions: 9
Agree, they looked pretty good when she showed them for the first time on instagram stories but I guess she used some kind of warm filter. On her youtube video though... they are BRIGHT! I feel quite bad for her, she insisted so much on not wanting super white teeth and it's exactly what she got.
If you go on the dentist's insta, that's typically the effect... For example, I like this "transformation" below because the teeth are brighter than original but they don't look like white laundry in detergent ad. But the rest of her work is going from normal colour teeth to super white which is sometimes quite jarring.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Not to put anyone off using menstrual cups but you may want to read this:

I tried for quite a few months to use mooncup but I have a back tilted high cervix and the cup was almost always so hard to remove that I just felt I was pulling my insides out, and then I read the article, and it all made sense.

Also, why did she get that Tokyo print? It’s so generic and random. She could’ve chosen an original handmade print by a British printmaker and small business owner on Etsy. Would’ve made so much more sense supporting a local business.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not to put anyone off using menstrual cups but you may want to read this:

I tried for quite a few months to use mooncup but I have a back tilted high cervix and the cup was almost always so hard to remove that I just felt I was pulling my insides out, and then I read the article, and it all made sense.

Also, why did she get that Tokyo print? It’s so generic and random. She could’ve chosen an original handmade print by a British printmaker and small business owner on Etsy. Would’ve made so much more sense supporting a local business.
Thanks for sharing your experience, at least you tried and know why it didn't work. I read a similar article on the Guardian a while ago.

Reactions: 2
Another day, another mindless print. Has she even been to Tokyo? I’d love to see something in her house that actually means something to her! Also, I thought she was putting the family tree in the bog? Shame if she’s given up on that idea - I could do with a laugh!
Does anyone hang actual nice pieces of art anymore or is it just this generic tit? How does that print represent Tokyo exactly? I’m doing up my house at the moment and have bare walls that need nice pieces but I’ll be damned if I’m covering my walls in those generic space fillers with zero substance that mean absolutely duck all. I detest the look of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.