Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another mindless print. Has she even been to Tokyo? I’d love to see something in her house that actually means something to her! Also, I thought she was putting the family tree in the bog? Shame if she’s given up on that idea - I could do with a laugh!

Reactions: 20
Does anyone else find it weird that they can talk about pooping with a tampon in, but there’s never been any talk on masturbation or self-pleasure? That conversation would actually be so useful to their listeners, but instead they talk about pooping and university and waxing 🙄
I thought the same too! LOL given how cheap is Lily, she will never buy a £50 sex toy unless it is given on her hens do. Or the courgette that she always eat hmmm

LOL ENGLISH

Another day, another mindless print. Has she even been to Tokyo? I’d love to see something in her house that actually means something to her! Also, I thought she was putting the family tree in the bog? Shame if she’s given up on that idea - I could do with a laugh!
I know! I think she should defo do a family tree

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought the same! I was really hoping for that family tree for the same reason as you, too bad she gave up 😔

Reactions: 1
Listening to the podcast now, and in the first section there are some very telling silences...
  • Lily mentions how she chooses ways to incorporate trends into her reno that won't date. Anna = silent 😂
  • Lily says she enjoyed listening to a podcast featuring Claudia Winkleman and Anna says she has met Claudia. Lily = silent (but the jealousy is deafening!). They then talk about Mel C on a podcast and Lily then has to say she once met Sporty Spice on the tube (i.e. "Anna I've met famous people too!!!")
Lily then says her dad has told her to tell everyone "our age" to watch the David Attenborough documentary. Since when has Lily made any effort to be sustainable or raise awareness about the future of the world?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So true!!!

My guess is that she's really not comfortable with her sexuality (at the moment anyway, although I have a hard time to believe she would have been super sex positive when she was younger) + they're going through a dry spell so maybe it's a touchy subject
Agreed! Another missed opportunity at relatability because I’m sure some of her listeners are mothers or aren’t but still going through dry patches and just want to hear that it’s okay, totally normal and to focus on what you can do for yourself. I don’t think Lily or Anna are sex positive. They strike me as...prude? Then think it’s sOoOo salacious to talk about tampons and pooping.

Reactions: 6
Re: Lily trying to one-up Anna always. Can you imagine Lily moving with a toddler? Can you imagine the amount of moaning and complaining about 'things nobody tells you' about moving with a kid?
I expect that she'd get pregnant with kiddo nr. 2, then insist they move and then do a whole big dramatic thing about it and how Anna and Mark have it soooooo easy not having kids and working together.

Reactions: 10
The way these 2 30-something women talk about periods is so ridiculous. Of course they can't use menstrual cups because the idea horrifies them (I switched to a cup 2 years ago and seriously my life has changed).

And Lily actually said "nobody tells you but your face changes after you have a baby"

Yeah. Maybe. Or maybe you've gained weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way these 2 30-something women talk about periods is so ridiculous. Of course they can't use menstrual cups because the idea horrifies them (I switched to a cup 2 years ago and seriously my life has changed).
Oh god - grow up.
Lily was planning to give birth naturally yet the idea of inserting and removing a cup full of your own menstrual blood from your vagina is horrifying? OK then.....

Reactions: 18
Oh god - grow up.
Lily was planning to give birth naturally yet the idea of inserting and removing a cup full of your own menstrual blood from your vagina is horrifying? OK then.....
She truly spoke out of ignorance, moaning about all the perceived inconveniences when it's not really things you *have* to do when using a cup. Like she stressed about having to dump the contents into a sink but why couldn't she empty it in a toilet bowl? She moaned about not being able to rinse it out and you actually don't have to it since your cup is not dirty, you can wipe it down so it doesn't slip when you put it in again.

She really just moaned throughout "ugh. I can't. Just. I can't". Pure ignorance compounded by fear of discomfort.

ETA: I didn't get the format episode at all. They seemed to read out questions but didn't proceed to answer anything. The period discussion was prompted by a question from someone who asked if they had ever used a cup and Lily just moaned even though she'd never used out. Anna tried it once and thought the cup was being eaten by her vagina. OK.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She truly spoke out of ignorance, moaning about all the perceived inconveniences when it's not really things you *have* to do when using a cup. Like she stressed about having to dump the contents into a sink but why couldn't she empty it in a toilet bowl? She moaned about not being able to rinse it out and you actually don't have to it since your cup is not dirty, you can wipe it down so it doesn't slip when you put it in again.

She really just moaned throughout "ugh. I can't. Just. I can't". Pure ignorance compounded by fear of discomfort.

ETA: I didn't get the format episode at all. They seemed to read out questions but didn't proceed to answer anything. The period discussion was prompted by a question from someone who asked if they had ever used a cup and Lily just moaned even though she'd never used out. Anna tried it once and thought the cup was being eaten by her vagina. OK.
So ignorant but typical Lily. Why not try it first...? Tampons take a bit of getting used to to begin with as well! And yes... surely the logical place to pour the contents is down the toilet, as that is where you are most likely to be sat when removing it! oh boy oh boy

Reactions: 11
She’s loving a reel now isn’t she
But never without moaning first! Didn't she complain yesterday that she didn't want to post this reel because one of the transitions didn't look good? (I wouldn't know which transition she means, because they all don't look so great.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone who has as many hair removal methods on the go as Lily, you'd think she'd know the most basic myths about getting rid of hair.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.