Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #3 She's pregnant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d never pay for one but I bet she’d love to be gifted one like all the other insta mums!

I can’t even see her baby wish list video on tiktok, did she delete it?
Yep must have done, it’s gone!

An earlier vid she also slammed gender reveals saying they’re “tacky” - to each his own but I’m guessing the only reason she doesn’t want one is because they’ve become popular and lord knows she doesn’t do popular things only the cool and alternative things in life that no one else even knows about yet

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t like gender reveals either and both times we’ve found out the gender of my babies we found out in the room on our own and texted our families, but I also don’t care if other people do them and wouldn’t be so rude as to call them tacky (esp when my friends and relatives have done them 😭).

She’s defo coming across as not like the other mums

Reactions: 9
I’m a cool pregnant not a regular pregnant
She’s the first and only person to ever be pregnant and finding clothes for her completely unique pregnancy is simply impossible so baby is living in Halloween fancy dress 24/7.

If you didn’t know you’d think she was a parody of an elder emo.

And what was with that ‘I hated being called lily because it was an unusual name’ bullshit. Common as muck babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Q&A was so bleeping cringe oh my god. She used the word ‘Stuff’ 100x times. Switch it up Lily, you could also use terms such as ‘Things’ or ‘items’ or ‘clothes’.

I cannot get over how she there‘s a certain ‘vibe’ she wants the baby name to have, and how most baby STUFF is not the vibe she wants for the baby. Jfc woman, babies will look like babies even if you put them in a raggedy tee and doc martens all in black because you think you’re edgy and cool. Babies don‘t need a ’vibe’ carefully curated by you...

I don’t even want to imagine what the nursery will look like if she’s so against babies being babies in cute clothes and colours.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That baby will be head to toe in brands like Skeletots and Metallimonsters for about a week til she realises it’s easier to stick them in any available onesie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
her home posts are killing me. it doesn't need a complete reno and just some modernising?! are we seeing the same house? christ. that place needs gutting.

Reactions: 7
If she does it right, it could be the most interesting content she's done in years. Who wants to play alt reno bingo?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The metal spindles on her stairs could actually be lovely. Tinyandthehouse on Instagram had them in her house and they were stunning when she painted them.

Not doing the kitchen, wouldn’t that be a priority over the recently done bathroom? Babies don’t need a wash as often as when they’re mobile and babbling. You just stick them into a baby bath, which you can fill up with a shower head or sink…good luck with a grungy kitchen when you’re trying to keep everything sterile with a newborn and cleaning a bajillion bottles, teats and yellow pooey sleepsuits.

Reactions: 3