Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #3 She's pregnant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she doesnā€™t share much of her life anymore because of the boyfriend. From his Insta you can see he shares nothing of himself so probably wants her to keep his existence to the bare minimum too.

I would imagine he does have a (not literal) ā€œchokeholdā€ on her with how much she shares purely because of how much sheā€™s tried to morph into a hot GOFF ever since sheā€™s been with himā€¦ and from his Insta follows we can clearly see what his taste in women is. What he thinks is clearly very important

She has always said for years though she wants to be a mum so that is really cute and I am happy for her. You just KNOW the babyā€™s gonna have a super ALT name though šŸ˜†

Reactions: 9
I always wonder about barely active influencers but I suppose we underestimate how much money they need to.
you also have to remember that they're all privileged. you have to be in order to do that as a "job". so even if they're not making much money they're either a) getting bankrolled by mummy and daddy or a partner and/or b) in debt.

Reactions: 4
Didnā€™t they move recently? Their new place must allow cats. I think her previous landlord didnā€™t allow pets which is why she had to take Aerys to live with her mum.

Reactions: 5
Didnā€™t they move recently? Their new place must allow cats. I think her previous landlord didnā€™t allow pets which is why she had to take Aerys to live with her mum.
The super simple answer she couldnā€™t give when people asked about the cat that used to be on her stories quasi-daily and suddenly disappeared so people thought something bad happened instead and she ranted about people assuming the worst of her lol.

Reactions: 6
The latest tik tok had me laughing out loud, things on her baby wishlistā€¦

ā€œThese things are a bit more on the alternative side, these arenā€™t like the normal traditional thingsā€ā€¦ yahhh ok theyā€™re a carrier and bouncer

ā€œon this mum this Baby carrier is like a beige mum vibe but on me itā€™ll be like a cool mum vibeā€ LOL itā€™s giving Iā€™m not a regular mom, Iā€™m a cool mom

I canā€™t with this woman, sheā€™s a proper div

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Lils might want to do some research and base her choices on more than aesthetics because Baby Bjorn carriers havenā€™t got the best reputation.

ā€œon this mum this Baby carrier is like a beige mum vibe but on me itā€™ll be like a cool mum vibeā€ LOL itā€™s giving Iā€™m not a regular mom, Iā€™m a cool mom
lily has always been a pick me girl and it's even more embarrasing now she's about to be a mum

Reactions: 20
Lils might want to do some research and base her choices on more than aesthetics because Baby Bjorn carriers havenā€™t got the best reputation.
Yep theyā€™re terrible

Surprised sheā€™s not going for an overpriced Artipoppe

Yep theyā€™re terrible

Surprised sheā€™s not going for an overpriced Artipoppe
Sheā€™d never pay for one but I bet sheā€™d love to be gifted one like all the other insta mums!

I canā€™t even see her baby wish list video on tiktok, did she delete it?