Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #3 She's pregnant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still vote for Dallas or Alexis - anything aof related 😂
Nigel, Sebastian or Trevor for a boy.
Samantha, Hannah or Alexandra for a girl.

More lily-ish, heavily alternative choices, hmmm, Indie, India, or Texas for a girl perhaps something from game of thrones?? not seen it so only know white haired dragon lady character.
Hawk, Bear, Wolf or Tiger for a boy.
Unique, totally alternative baby names that have never been used before lily not like other girls/mums thought them up.

What does forest do for a living that she can move, buy and renovate a house without working?

He didn't look cute in that deodorant ad, plus following so many glamour girl accounts isn't a great sign he's ready, willing and able to be a good father and provider for a family.

Reactions: 1
Sounds like she's had a rough time of it 9 days is pretty long to be in! I was in for 3 and was going out of my mind 😂

Reactions: 9
She won't be sharing anything else anyway, expect the odd baby clothes reel (swipe up!) with no other updates

Reactions: 4
How slow is her thread… didn’t even get to 10 pages between the pregnancy announcement and birth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not as slow as her career though!

Dallas is a very llymlrs thing to name a baby but it’s a cute baby. She even posted Forest!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t look premature at all! Wonder if her dates were right.
He looks like a lovely normal baby. Not even a wrinkly old man face.

Reactions: 4
His jaundice must be pretty bad to be in that long though, poor baby. My son was jaunt but not enough to be kept in and a bit of sunshine did the job. I also thought he looks a lovely weight

Reactions: 5
Surprised she even showed her partner with baby Dallas lol, she’s SOOOOOO private.

Happy that all is well for her though despite the hospital stay. I fully agree we will see aff links for her favourite newborn essentials and maybe eventually the black painted baby room with burnt orange details and lots of band art but yeaaah, I don’t know why she bothers posting as if she’s an influencer at all anymore.

Reactions: 8