Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #3 She's pregnant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will raise the bébé telling them that they were the youngest/first of their age to ‘see’ Alexisonfire in the womb.

Goodness me, she’s back at full speed to promote aff links but what the duck, she has no engagement with her followers. Nobody really had any confirmation that she had moved in with a partner, we’ve only seen that one sad corner of her/their bedroom, and now she’s pushing hard on pregnancy fashion but for sure will shut down any questions about birth/baby/life/plans/etc etc because she’s ’private’.

Reactions: 10
She will raise the bébé telling them that they were the youngest/first of their age to ‘see’ Alexisonfire in the womb.

Goodness me, she’s back at full speed to promote aff links but what the duck, she has no engagement with her followers. Nobody really had any confirmation that she had moved in with a partner, we’ve only seen that one sad corner of her/their bedroom, and now she’s pushing hard on pregnancy fashion but for sure will shut down any questions about birth/baby/life/plans/etc etc because she’s ’private’.
gotta monetise the baby as much as poss!

im amazed she still has so many many followers given nobody knows anything about her anymore

Reactions: 7
To be fair, she’s done exactly what I would want to do as an influencer…which is basically to hide each and every single detail of my life and home while getting those £££ 😆

she will step up the baby content though to ensure a free bugaboo at the very least

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be fair, she’s done exactly what I would want to do as an influencer…which is basically to hide each and every single detail of my life and home while getting those £££ 😆

she will step up the baby content though to ensure a free bugaboo at the very least
I don’t see how you can be that type of influencer without sharing your life though? Like what is her market? Fair enough if you’re a foodie, gamer etc and your personal life is totally irrelevant but makeup and especially fashion is directly linked to your life?

I’m actually surprised she’s telling social media as she could easily get away with pre making the same old black and animal print clothing content for the next 9 months. Doesn’t want to talk about having a partner or where she lives but will tell everyone about her baby?!?

Reactions: 10
She lost her rag when people had the hide to ask about the cat. It was in every vlog for ages, then just disappeared. All she had to say was her new place won’t allow cats, it’s living with other family. Lie if you like, but the cat was almost her whole personality, until it wasn’t, people love animals, they’re going to ask.

Reactions: 17
I’ve always been a bit confused as to how she makes money as I think majority of her follows are nostalgia follows. However, I’ve just done a quick count of the 2023 ads on her grid and there’s 5 of them (that are obvious) so I suppose if she’s getting £10k per ad then that’s a decent salary? I only earn a bit more than that myself and I have to work everyday 😭

I do seem to remember that she would always talk about how good she is at saving and had been selling jewellery and stuff since back in the day. Maybe she is just content with what she gets even if it’s peanuts compared to other influencers. She’s never ‘levelled up’ in the way that other OG bloggers have. No designer stuff or posh holidays or anything. She’s probably the one influencer I can relate to income wise to be fair! But her style has gone off for me completely.

Reactions: 8
I’ve always been a bit confused as to how she makes money as I think majority of her follows are nostalgia follows. However, I’ve just done a quick count of the 2023 ads on her grid and there’s 5 of them (that are obvious) so I suppose if she’s getting £10k per ad then that’s a decent salary? I only earn a bit more than that myself and I have to work everyday 😭

I do seem to remember that she would always talk about how good she is at saving and had been selling jewellery and stuff since back in the day. Maybe she is just content with what she gets even if it’s peanuts compared to other influencers. She’s never ‘levelled up’ in the way that other OG bloggers have. No designer stuff or posh holidays or anything. She’s probably the one influencer I can relate to income wise to be fair! But her style has gone off for me completely.
I always wonder about barely active influencers but I suppose we underestimate how much money they need to.

I think most people can live quite nicely on £25k to £35k in the UK depending on where you live, your lifestyle and how savvy you are. So an influencer doing one day of work for a few thousand isn't too bad.

Then the rest of us have to use our own money for holidays, days out, clothes, cosmetics. Influencers can either be sent these for free or write it off their taxes. We've even seen them get big ticket items for free like Lily's Fiat500.

Although I think most influencers earn more than average, I'd bet they could get by on a relatively low income which could explain why someone like Lily is still managing.

I've obviously saying from the perspective of someone with a very average livelihood but Lily also seems to live quite simply. It was speculated that we only saw her room because she's in a flat share. At the minimum, I suspect she'll be living with her baby daddy soon if she's not already.

Reactions: 8

I don’t think she’s making anywhere near £10k for her ads with her following and engagement. I would say in the region of 3-5k.
Then suppose she has the aff links, some influencers claim to make a living only off that!
Plus a few years ago she mentioned doing side work, things like social media consulting for businesses as a contractor.
Ebonyday has a similar follower count and recently got a full time job after influencing for years.
I guess lily has house-shared for much of her 20s and early 30s so her expenses are probably low.

Reactions: 9
She lost her rag when people had the hide to ask about the cat. It was in every vlog for ages, then just disappeared. All she had to say was her new place won’t allow cats, it’s living with other family. Lie if you like, but the cat was almost her whole personality, until it wasn’t, people love animals, they’re going to ask.
Omg yes the cat was her personality! Aerys? Another strange one

Reactions: 7
I've always felt that her living quite simply in comparison to other influencers is part of the reason she's kept her life so private. Like she's mildly embarrassed that her life isn't aspirational enough. I spent most of my 20s and early-30s living in London flatshares (fab times, btw) so I wish she'd just have embraced it.

Reactions: 14
So what did happen to the cat?
I think it lives with her mother, or another family member. At some point somebody asked if the cat had died, she misinterpreted the question somehow and kicked off. You can’t show a pet daily, then never mention it again, and be surprised when people ask after it.

Reactions: 2
Omg I forgot about the cat! Wasn’t its name Aerys? I bet she’s gutted she used that name for her cat and can’t use it for her daughter if she has a girl.

Reactions: 3
I think it lives with her mother, or another family member. At some point somebody asked if the cat had died, she misinterpreted the question somehow and kicked off. You can’t show a pet daily, then never mention it again, and be surprised when people ask after it.
God yeah, she was super aggressive about it and suggesting people were rude for asking??? But once again goes back to the fact that she feels entitled to 100% privacy at all times, even if her followers react/ask about things she’s previously shared. Doesn’t make any sense at allllllll.

I’m sure after the baby is born there’ll be an insta AMA and then she’ll rage at someone who’s asked how she’s finding motherhood or whatever because that’s private and personal to her…

Reactions: 9