Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #3 She's pregnant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually seen pregnancy announcements made online using mum and baby docs..feel like that would’ve been more “on brand” for her than the sign.
This would have been a much better way of doing the announcement. It was cringe af

Reactions: 8
I think it’s incredibly bizarre that all we see of her life is her standing in a corner of her bedroom trying on clothes-and all of a sudden she’s pregnant? Did she order the sperm off Asos? Aff link ofc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Hope she comes to her senses real quick and learns about how bad shoes are for babies foot development. Bare feet is best 😜
They're toddler ones those so presumably only for when the kiddo is walking outside, when being barefoot wouldn't be very good for them either! :)
---
I think it’s incredibly bizarre that all we see of her life is her standing in a corner of her bedroom trying on clothes-and all of a sudden she’s pregnant? Did she order the sperm off Asos? Aff link ofc.
Haha it's super weird. We don't know her whatsoever anymore, she gives us nothing of her actual life so why would being pregnant be any different lol.

Reactions: 9
Best comment ever, I want to send it to her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So is it the same boyf that someone said was caught being a perv on IG? Or is it a different one?

Reactions: 1
If I’m being honest I think it depends on the person. I personally wouldn’t be ok with it and nor would my little sister with her fiancé, but our older sister and my mum dgaf about it one bit and I’ve seen the type of things my dad likes and shares on fb 🤮 and I’ve seen my brother in law in some models likes, but my sister & mum just genuinely don’t care. Maybe Lily doesn’t either.

I know I do though, the first thing I told my husband when we got serious was that I better not catch him perving at internet girlies 😂

I had a spy through some of those he's following and some are suicide girls.

That's not too bad as they're "models" but some are just semi naked girlies which is unusual, to me personally.

Oh god just seen that she’s pregnant! This is a train wreck waiting to happen. She is the move unmotivated and lazy influencer, a newborn is going to be such a culture shock for her.

Reactions: 7
If I’m being honest I think it depends on the person. I personally wouldn’t be ok with it and nor would my little sister with her fiancé, but our older sister and my mum dgaf about it one bit and I’ve seen the type of things my dad likes and shares on fb 🤮 and I’ve seen my brother in law in some models likes, but my sister & mum just genuinely don’t care. Maybe Lily doesn’t either.

I know I do though, the first thing I told my husband when we got serious was that I better not catch him perving at internet girlies 😂
I personally don’t care if my man looks at nudie models - however, the thing I would find a red flag is when the amount of models outweighs anything else they follow. For example, I work in cosmetics which is one of my main interests so most of my follows are cosmetic companies, makeup artists, etc. My boyfriend’s main interest is music so most of his follows are bands, record labels etc. (aside from actual friends and acquaintances.) Makes me think that this guy’s main interest is tits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Every time this has come up, I go on my own partners IG follows to see if I’m being a judgmental prick and nope, still no sexy ladies on there (bar me obv).

It’s so weird but then for all we know about him/her their life, it could be his work?

Reactions: 8
Every time this has come up, I go on my own partners IG follows to see if I’m being a judgmental prick and nope, still no sexy ladies on there (bar me obv).

It’s so weird but then for all we know about him/her their life, it could be his work?
I’ll admit I had a little stalk after the previous post and just by a quick flick through there’s a combination of OF creators, SuicideGirls, and famous professional actresses you would only find on the Hub (I have friends in the industry so recognise a bunch of the usernames.) Seems like he consumes the content through multiple platforms to me.

He could legit be a photographer or something but usually at least some of the models would follow back if they had a professional relationship.

Edit: Grammar

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh! I didn’t realise there was a name for that kind of thing, just assumed they referred to themselves as “alt models” or something 😂

Reactions: 2
I only just saw and let me tell you, the speed I clicked back to Tattle. 😂

I’m actually weirdly happy for her, I know we make fun of what her content has become but I was still a fan back in the day. 🥹
Congratz Lily, hope your not-like-other-pregnancies pregnancy goes well. 🖤

• Haha
Reactions: 15