Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #3 She's pregnant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew Kourtney would inspire a generation of emo’s to copy her announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was embarrased and hoping no one would be paying attention to her, so the best way to avoid embarrassment and attention must be to hold up a big sign in front of thousands of people... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230828_192025_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why is tattle asking me so aggressively if I want to ‘like’ a comment?!
This will be the most engagement she’s had in months? Years?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if she’s in a relationship with anyone? Unfollowed her a while ago but saw on Helen Anderson’s thread she’s pregnant so had a nose

Reactions: 4
Is she with the same guy whose insta account was just following and liking hundreds of semi-naked Insta models when someone looked into it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I don’t get the sign. At a blink gig maybe?? But at wrestling? Who are you pointing it at? Little miss I hate attention but I’m gonna carry this big sign. What makes me laugh is she carried it all the way there on the tube or whatever how bleeping mortifying.

You can just be pregnant lily, it doesn’t have to be eMo.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah I don’t get the sign. At a blink gig maybe?? But at wrestling? Who are you pointing it at? Little miss I hate attention but I’m gonna carry this big sign. What makes me laugh is she carried it all the way there on the tube or whatever how bleeping mortifying.

You can just be pregnant lily, it doesn’t have to be eMo.
I guess maybe she’ll have had the baby by the time of those UK Blink dates? I’d laugh right at her if I saw her doing it at one of those shows 😂
---
Is she with the same guy whose insta account was just following and liking hundreds of semi-naked Insta models when someone looked into it?
forgot about this!!

Reactions: 2
I saw her do this - slighly telling but put it this way Im in that photo and I couldn't see the young bucks entrance because of the sign! ( I didn't know it was her when she did it though!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope she comes to her senses real quick and learns about how bad shoes are for babies foot development. Bare feet is best 😜

Reactions: 13
I’ve actually seen pregnancy announcements made online using mum and baby docs..feel like that would’ve been more “on brand” for her than the sign.

Reactions: 12