Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
I think it’s incredibly bizarre that all we see of her life is her standing in a corner of her bedroom trying on clothes-and all of a sudden she’s pregnant? Did she order the sperm off Asos? Aff link ofc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Ari-55

If I’m being honest I think it depends on the person. I personally wouldn’t be ok with it and nor would my little sister with her fiancé, but our older sister and my mum dgaf about it one bit and I’ve seen the type of things my dad likes and shares on fb 🤮 and I’ve seen my brother in law in some models likes, but my sister & mum just genuinely don’t care. Maybe Lily doesn’t either.

I know I do though, the first thing I told my husband when we got serious was that I better not catch him perving at internet girlies 😂
I personally don’t care if my man looks at nudie models - however, the thing I would find a red flag is when the amount of models outweighs anything else they follow. For example, I work in cosmetics which is one of my main interests so most of my follows are cosmetic companies, makeup artists, etc. My boyfriend’s main interest is music so most of his follows are bands, record labels etc. (aside from actual friends and acquaintances.) Makes me think that this guy’s main interest is tits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

85duckpuddle

The latest tik tok had me laughing out loud, things on her baby wishlist…

“These things are a bit more on the alternative side, these aren’t like the normal traditional things”… yahhh ok they’re a carrier and bouncer

“on this mum this Baby carrier is like a beige mum vibe but on me it’ll be like a cool mum vibe” LOL it’s giving I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom

I can’t with this woman, she’s a proper div

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

ophelia1990

VIP Member
DONT WORRY GUYS THESE ARE ONLY HIS EMERGENCY CLOTHES!! I PICKED EMO AND ALT CLOTHES FOR HIM REALLY!!11!! HES NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER BABIES.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t get the sign. At a blink gig maybe?? But at wrestling? Who are you pointing it at? Little miss I hate attention but I’m gonna carry this big sign. What makes me laugh is she carried it all the way there on the tube or whatever how fucking mortifying.

You can just be pregnant lily, it doesn’t have to be eMo.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
To be fair, she’s done exactly what I would want to do as an influencer…which is basically to hide each and every single detail of my life and home while getting those £££ 😆

she will step up the baby content though to ensure a free bugaboo at the very least

• Haha
Reactions: 23

snarkvark

VIP Member
“on this mum this Baby carrier is like a beige mum vibe but on me it’ll be like a cool mum vibe” LOL it’s giving I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom
lily has always been a pick me girl and it's even more embarrasing now she's about to be a mum

Reactions: 20

Ari-55

Yeahhh she can do one for complaining about “how much renovations cost” when she’s bought a house and paid for the renos, all whilst doing little to no work to earn money. There’s people who work 45+ hours a week who are hardly getting by at the moment. Read the room.

Reactions: 20

Vixen88

VIP Member
She lost her rag when people had the hide to ask about the cat. It was in every vlog for ages, then just disappeared. All she had to say was her new place won’t allow cats, it’s living with other family. Lie if you like, but the cat was almost her whole personality, until it wasn’t, people love animals, they’re going to ask.

Reactions: 17

QueenKoala

Does she ever acknowledge how lucky she is even be in the position to buy a house? It’s just one moan after the other.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
All this moaning about her new house is grating me. I have two children in a box bedroom and I live in a flat, we have no space but I make do with what we’ve got and I’m grateful for the roof over our heads.

She’s got it nice. She needs to stop complaining.

• Heart

ChrisMay

I saw her do this - slighly telling but put it this way Im in that photo and I couldn't see the young bucks entrance because of the sign! ( I didn't know it was her when she did it though!)

• Wow
  • Haha

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Is she with the same guy whose insta account was just following and liking hundreds of semi-naked Insta models when someone looked into it?

• Haha