Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #3 She's pregnant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am i the only one who kinda likes the house? 😅 thinking of how her mums house is old fashioned but modernised, will be cool to see if lily does something similar & keeps the 'character' instead of just ripping it all out!

as for the baby i think she could name it something wrestling themed

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she’ll copy Reby Sky’s goth baby thing..except hers will be emo baby

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well her partners name is Forest and her middle name is Sunshine or something like that so I’d put my money on a nature themed name. Atlas is a good shout.
---
I’m perplexed as to how she’s got a mortgage.
I’m guessing they got help from the parents once they knew she was in the family way. Plus I guess she could have had savings from her golden era of influencing. Can’t remember if she’s ever said anything about home ownership?

Reactions: 2
Lily: Bangs on about her music tastes all the time
Also Lily: has lower listening minutes on Spotify than anyone I’ve seen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had something like 75k and I’m genuinely wondering how 😂 you’d expect hers to be astronomical

Reactions: 5
I’m only about 20 minutes behind her and judging by all my other stats, I seem to have only opened Spotify about four times in the last year.

Reactions: 3
I’m convinced she has a separate account where she really listens to music and this one is just so her top artists are “on brand”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had about 4000 mins so not much more than her and I can confirm I only use maybe once a fortnight.

I had 16k and was surprised it was that much as I never get to listen to my Spotify anymore.

Although Lily isn’t like other girls so she doesn’t use Spotify, she has all of her only bands ever on limited edition vinyl. And some of her faves are so niche you can’t even find them on Spotify*

*Sarcasm in case it doesn’t read well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone feel like she was dying to tell her followers that she was pregnant, and then went kinda quiet, only showing up once in a while as usual to spam some aff links, now the same with their house. Tell everyone that they bought a place/are doing some renovating and then disappear, showing up to spam aff links for the November sales.

Reno/decorating content seems to be the easiest way to engage on insta these days, she seems so lazy or obsessed with her ’private life’ (unless there’s an occasion to link aff products of course).

Reactions: 10
I thought this exact same thing 🤣 so you’re listening to music for like 5 mins every 3 days lol

Influencing can’t actually be her full time job now, can it? She’s almost completely dropped off the radar.

Definitely thinking she’s doing her consultancy or whatever else now and SM is just a side project.

Reactions: 3
Influencing can’t actually be her full time job now, can it? She’s almost completely dropped off the radar.

Definitely thinking she’s doing her consultancy or whatever else now and SM is just a side project.
yes, particularly given she's got a mortgage to pay!

Reactions: 4
The only reason she still even updates her insta is for the sweet aff link £££. She couldn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 4
yes, particularly given she's got a mortgage to pay!
I feel like she must have a more consistent wage coming in from somewhere else or the banks wouldn’t offer her a big enough mortgage. I don’t know exactly where she’s bought but where I am even tit holes that need renovation aren’t cheap. Plus they’d need to have the extra ££ for the renovation itself, as well as the expense of getting everything for a first baby. So either she has a full time job, is being massively helped out by family, has tons of savings, or her partner earns like £80k+ 😂

Reactions: 6
When’s the baby due? I expected her to go all in on the mummy-Reno content but nada