Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hyping this ‘slam dunk outfit’ up far too much.

Spoiler alert; it’ll be asos, denim and animal print and she absolutely will not be in any mosh pit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s hyping this ‘slam dunk outfit’ up far too much.

Spoiler alert; it’ll be asos, denim and animal print and she absolutely will not be in any mosh pit.
I’m about the same age as Lily and the idea that an outfit for a festival could possibly take this much brain space is 🤯 does the girl not have anything else to think about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She says festival outfit ideas but really it's the same bunch of zebra, leopard and checkerboard print clothes that appear in all of her reels 😴
Only this time from anywhere other than ASOS 😂

Reactions: 6
She writes 'we did, we did that' all the time in her stories, so I have presumed she's had a boyfriend for a while.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she's obviously gone to the effort to purposely include him. I do love a soft launch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her hair extensions in the latest reel! What in the cheap and nasty doll hair?!? She can barely even get the straightener over them and her own hair is a mess. Helga Quirkers Anderson ditched the hairdresser, I think it’s time Lily ditched him too. He’s definitely having a laugh with the horrific extensions and cuts he gives these two.

Reactions: 2
Her hair looks shocking all the time. The badly done extensions, the brassy colour and the fact she never washes or brushes it.

Another ‘influencer’ with endless spare time who can’t be bothered to put minimal effort into looking clean/put together. 😴

Reactions: 5
She has to be trolling at this point. Why would anyone think this looks good?

IMG_20220528_210345.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Wish the only thing I had to concern myself with is my slam dunk outfit. Honestly how many posts is she gonna make? “It passed the Zoe ldn vibe check” ?? 🤮 give me a break you’re a grown woman just wear something you’re comfortable in.

people are dying lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly this. It just seems like she hasn’t grown up at all! Still doing outfit posts from her bedroom, refusing to move on from being a ‘scene kid’ getting excited about spending her birthday money.

It’s quite sad really…

Reactions: 12
What's gonna be the subject of her ebook? I'm guessing Ombre hair or wrestling 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.