Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute mess. When I think of her in her room I feel claustrophobic

Reactions: 4
Still using all the gen z/tiktok phrases she can all the time. Just accept you’re not 19 anymore, it’s unsettling. She’s so ‘pick me’ with the “I’m not like other girls, I like wrestling and 2000’s emo 🤘” zzzzz

Reactions: 13
Why does it seem like she has 7892 items of clothing but also looks exactly the same every single day 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s literally the only person I’ve seen in YEARS that wears skater skirts. It’s giving me ~Tammy girl rock chick~ vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
25% off ASOS today - brace yourself, aff links will be on their way...!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just scrolled back through her insta and she’s really lost her style man. Back in 2017/18 she looked so much better. I can’t explain it. I feel like her style now is SO forced. She wears things just based on how “alternative” they look and I feel like her outfits look so odd and badly put together. She reminds me of me at 13 when I would only wear ScENE QuEeENn clothing haha.
This is from like 2018 and regardless of trends etc her outfits just look so much better and she looks so much more comfortable. She’s still got her style but it doesn’t look desperate.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I just scrolled back through her insta and she’s really lost her style man. Back in 2017/18 she looked so much better. I can’t explain it. I feel like her style now is SO forced. She wears things just based on how “alternative” they look and I feel like her outfits look so odd and badly put together. She reminds me of me at 13 when I would only wear ScENE QuEeENn clothing haha.
This is from like 2018 and regardless of trends etc her outfits just look so much better and she looks so much more comfortable. She’s still got her style but it doesn’t look desperate.
agreed, she looks so much better in those pictures. A lot of the clothes she wears now are quite unflattering. I really don’t want to sound like a massive witch but she needs to stop wearing low cut items or invest in a better bra….

Reactions: 8
Yep she’s obsessed with visually aligning herself as emo/alternative. It’s so pathetic. Everyone I know still listens to ‘emo’ music but we’ve evolved and can appreciate a more grown up style and still be very comfortable and confident about who we are.

It all boils down to her needing to feel special again. If she doesn’t look ~alternative~ (??) how will everyone know she’s not like all the other girls?!

Reactions: 9
What she wears doesn't even look alternative to me. The only thing that grunges up her outfits are the Docs!

Reactions: 5
She literally wears a new look dress with an eyelet belt and some docs. Like everyone else 🥱

Reactions: 6
I swear all of her content is in that tiny bit of bedroom as well? Although tbh I rarely see her feed posts so maybe that’s why lol

Reactions: 5
When she used to leave her bedroom.

Reactions: 3
I can't.believe she's doing the same tit she was doing like 10 years ago.

How much do we think she earns?

Reactions: 6
I can’t with this. Please iron your T-shirt. Please don’t wash darks with your whites. It’s basic adulting, you’re not a student anymore Lils!

This looks like she has just chucked a fresh white tee in with all her grungy black stuff and it’s come out like this. And trying to get an AFF link for it oh jeez

Ew!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.