Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hmsizzle

I’m so amused how much she’s pushing missguided affiliate links. I worked there many years ago and she was removed from their affiliate programme for using affiliate links when slagging them off saying how she’d never shop there again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220720-143045_Instagram.jpg

So.. The dresser is too wide. Not 'too long in the width'.

Jfc length and width can't be that hard for adults, can it?

• Haha
  • Heart

85duckpuddle

I think it’s mostly her sheer smugness that irritates the life out of us more than anything.

It’s not the “influencing” of her that’s annoying. That’s an influencers paid job, what else can we expect. Of course you’re right she will have had *SOME* influence over her followers at the time but it’s how intensely smug she still is to this day that grates on me, as it doesn’t correlate with her current level of “success” online, and there are far bigger influencers online who are not at all smug like she is.

It’s that trait that makes her hard to like anymore I think. It just smacks of “the girl who isn’t like other girls” vibe from secondary school and it’s so immature…. She herself and most of her followers must be in their early to mid 30s by now 🤦🏼‍♀️

ekl2000

VIP Member
She lives for the faux outrage. No one cares. No one messaged. No one asked where your L necklace is from.

• Haha

SpritneyBeers

the dress looks like a party tablecloth.

Her incessant consumption and NOTHING else is getting so boring at this point. surely most people are just following her out of habit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ekl2000

VIP Member
very casual for black tie. The cHokEhOlD ASOS has on her…. Can she not buy from anywhere else?

also stumbled over one of her blog posts, I really need to know when the emo era was as she was 100% indie

FD281CFE-C79E-4951-B9FE-5B79AFABC0E3.png

ekl2000

VIP Member
Oh yeh that 06 gig in Worcester 👀

or something.

she has strong Oregon off Fresh Meat vibes. A real need to be the cool/alt girl. Also very confident that nobody will think to fact check her BS.

• Haha

Pettyprep

Side note - someone should also remind her that fast fashion is the least rock n roll thing ever, she looks like every other person who's done a nasty Gal shop 🤷🏻‍♀️

under the ivy

VIP Member
6AF4A286-BF25-4B2B-993B-B0BACB087117.png

‘I don’t know enough about what is and isn’t appropriate for a work environment’ you can say that again

• Haha

kalechips

VIP Member
Lily is the opposite of a fiat500 girl don’t you know? She’s the first emo girl. The first girl to like wrestling. Oh you love a band? Lily heard them first. Oh you go to gigs? Lily has been going since she was 6. You don’t solely wear dr martens? Get out of her way.
Does anyone else remember when she said she took a long time to join Instagram because it felt sacrilegious to photography for someone like her who understands and appreciates the REAL art of photography?

• Haha