Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with this. Please iron your T-shirt. Please don’t wash darks with your whites. It’s basic adulting, you’re not a student anymore Lils!

This looks like she has just chucked a fresh white tee in with all her grungy black stuff and it’s come out like this. And trying to get an AFF link for it oh jeez

Ew!
It’s a grey t-shirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course she had to look aLtErNaTiVe for her doctor's appointment. Can't have them thinking she's 'normal'!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is happening with Lily I'm so bewildered, she used to be desperate to appear cool by pretending to have been doing all the cool stuff years before the rest of us and massively overcompensating that every trend was much more meaningful to her than anyone else but now she's in her 30s and trying to imitate zoomers and I'm so curious as to how she thinks this makes her look? Because frankly it's incredibly cringey and looks like arrested development, has trying to be cool in the eyes of people ten years younger than yourself ever been a good look?

Also I feel like every post I've ever written about Lily starts with some variation of "what is happening"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is seriously stuck in the 2010 era
She is, but she didn’t even dress like this then, she was the ultimate indie cindy with big turquoise rings, terribly ombré hair and everything Topshop. Who knows where the hell this emo phase sprung from in her 30s!

Reactions: 15
She is, but she didn’t even dress like this then, she was the ultimate indie cindy with big turquoise rings, terribly ombré hair and everything Topshop. Who knows where the hell this emo phase sprung from in her 30s!
Totally! She was all dip dye hair, Peter Pan collars and never shut up about the strokes?

I don’t know why she’s obsessed with this emo vibe - I can only assume tiktok? But even then people a similar age are sort of doing it tongue in cheek and saying “remember when we dressed like this” etc. Can’t even go to the doctor without everyone knowing how emo she is. She’s in her 30’s. Bizarre.

Reactions: 12
…’duck it’ 😭 Oh, Lily. No one cares hun.
It’s crazy how she’s only just started getting tattooed in her thirties despite being *the first and biggest emo / alt girl EVER who liked everything BEFORE we did*

Can’t wait to see what mediocre tumblr type tattoo she gets next…

Also, she’s gonna need to get a Tetanus jab if she carries on wearing that necklace. 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she posting with a filter on but somehow removing the filter link

Reactions: 1
Is she posting with a filter on but somehow removing the filter link
If you take a photo or video with the filter and then save it to your phone and re upload it I don’t think it shows the link!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A lot of people were into emo/rock bands around 2000-2005ish I would say? So maybe she was into that before she got into the indie stuff, but she’d surely have only been around 12 so it’s a bit weird to be regressing that much haha.

Reactions: 3
A lot of people were into emo/rock bands around 2000-2005ish I would say? So maybe she was into that before she got into the indie stuff, but she’d surely have only been around 12 so it’s a bit weird to be regressing that much haha.
She’s regressing because she doesn’t have a life. It’s quite sad really.

Reactions: 8
Forget the tattoo talk the only vibe I get from that video is Stifler's mum vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In that fashion icks video, she said she didn’t like heavy eye makeup, but her eye makeup IS heavy to me! I certainly wouldn’t call her fake eyelashes light or natural, that’s for sure.

Reactions: 16
‘I just really like polka dots’

it’s 3 pieces of clothing babe calm down and get a real job x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.