Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Dressing like it’s 2014 tumblr” is she bleeping deluded??? Am I the only person who doesn’t think she even dresses emo and just looks like every other basic witch, but with black coloured clothes ?? Black clothes does not make you emo you twit 🙄 She grates on me so much
meanwhile - lily in 2014

3938942_dgdfg.jpg
1662724710654.png

1662724782085.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She dresses like a lot of people. I never really had a ‘emo’ phase back then, but I still dress in a similar style to her. I think her style is nice but it’s not as unique as she would like it to be.

Reactions: 9
That post just shows how out of touch she is TBH, as if any normal 30something feels "pressured to fit in" with fashion trends on social media 🥴

Reactions: 15
That post just shows how out of touch she is TBH, as if any normal 30something feels "pressured to fit in" with fashion trends on social media 🥴
Exactly what I was just going to say. What the f*ck 30+ year old woman has any time in her day to give a shiny sh*te if her style or “aEsTeThEtIc” is fitting in with everyone else. If anything I hate looking like every other basic b*tch in beige with their lip fillers… if anything I’d say most mature women are the exact opposite 😂

She lives to appease 14 year olds on TikTok, it’s just hilarious at this point 😆

I haven't seen/checked on Lily's profile for at least 7 years until I saw this thread and omg how is she still exactly the same? Her style hasn't evolved, she still has the same terrible hair... it's like she knows she peaked around 2010 and is just desperately clinging on to that look. It's sad.

Reactions: 9
Just joined to post here! I used to love Lily and now I just feel a bit sad for her.. so many of her peers have evolved and are doing some really interesting stuff. Thinking particularly of Zoe London who recently DJ’d at the wrestling - didn’t they used to be good friends??

Reactions: 4
Wow Lily really is a fashion revolution with her autumn style tips to… ✨add a jumper over a dress✨

I would have never have thought of this, so crazy yet so genius. Thank you for this absolute game changer Lily!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow Lily really is a fashion revolution with her autumn style tips to… ✨add a jumper over a dress✨

I would have never have thought of this, so crazy yet so genius. Thank you for this absolute game changer Lily!!
Honestly, does she think no one else has ever thought of this? 🤣🤣 I couldn’t believe it when she posted it

Reactions: 3
I've seen about 17 reels telling me to 'transition' by sticking a jumper over your midi dress and putting boots on instead of sandals. They really do underestimate the IQ of their followers don't they?

Plus it's still 20ish degrees where I am, no chance I'm wearing boots till at least November

I know this is a recurring question I don't think anyone has the answer to but what does Lily do all day? Does anyone know for certain if she's undertaking any employment/training/education? I find it so odd to see her say she's burnt out due to the incredibly limited amount we see of her day, I imagine she is exhausted or depressed from lack of structure but I struggle to see her as a "busy" person

Reactions: 7
I know this is a recurring question I don't think anyone has the answer to but what does Lily do all day? Does anyone know for certain if she's undertaking any employment/training/education? I find it so odd to see her say she's burnt out due to the incredibly limited amount we see of her day, I imagine she is exhausted or depressed from lack of structure but I struggle to see her as a "busy" person
I think she must have something else going on because she’s very quiet about her life outside of her bedroom.

There’s no way her current social media career takes up more than a normal 30-40 hours per week. She has no commute, doesn’t do very many paid ads so won’t have many deals to negotiate, editing can be time consuming but once you’ve used it for as long and as often as she does then you should get pretty speedy at it. Only thing I can think of is she spends countless hours on all the websites that offer her affiliate links looking for things she can post to make ££

Reactions: 7
Why do so keep seeing her on my TikTok trying to make Emo/Tumblr aesthetic a thing again? It’s cringey.

It’s 2022 now Lily, we have all grown up and don’t give a tit what others think of our outfits, and the younger generation don’t do labels anymore.

Stop trying to make tumblr/emo happen. It’s gone.

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but who the duck would be asking her in the Q&A how much wardrobe space she has???
And of course more questions about her Sinclairs because cleaning those specific leather boots will be completely different to all the other leather boots people have been wearing for hundreds of years.

She needs to come up with better questions to ask herself 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.