Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the struggle of holding it to one side/ trying to not get your hand in the way/ trying to make as little contact to the loo seat as poss/ then the poppers unpop and you’re in there another 5 mins… like just wear a vest?!

and god forbid you unexpectedly need a tit.

Lily earns cool points cos she has poppers in her crotch. Not like other girls x
On top of that, add being drunk or other. Some people go to festivals to have fun, not test their motor, balance and coordination skills.

Reactions: 5
I dont quite understand why this is such a big deal, what the fucks been stopping her before from doing what she wants to do until now? Because what she actually likes doesn't fit in with her internet persona? I thought most people get out of this way of thinking when they leave school? No one cares! Or on the contrary - maybe people actually want to see your real personality lily??! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙇🏼‍♀️

Or maybe it's just since getting a boyfriend who shares/encourages her interests? Very strange to me either way that she's seemingly been embarrassed of it, seeing that her main 'brand' for the last few years has been a myspace alt girl

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s obsessed with cultivating this cool ‘emo/alt’ girl vibe, even though it used to be 100% indie??

Girl, live your life. Like whatever you like. You’re a grown woman no one bleeping cares. Who are you trying to impress anyway.

It’s pathetic if she’s honestly spent years not being her authentic self for what reason?

She’s jealous of Carrie for liking MCR and going to see them and not pretending she’s too cool? Wow.

Reactions: 11
I dont quite understand why this is such a big deal, what the fucks been stopping her before from doing what she wants to do until now? Because what she actually likes doesn't fit in with her internet persona? I thought most people get out of this way of thinking when they leave school? No one cares! Or on the contrary - maybe people actually want to see your real personality lily??! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙇🏼‍♀️

Or maybe it's just since getting a boyfriend who shares/encourages her interests? Very strange to me either way that she's seemingly been embarrassed of it, seeing that her main 'brand' for the last few years has been a myspace alt girl
Seems like a sly dig at her 'friend'

Reactions: 3
Do you think her parents pushed her into the influencer stuff? The way she’s talking is as if she’s one of those suffering abused child stars who’ve been through it!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand it either. She’s a woman in her 30s. Who on earth is going to make fun of her for liking what she likes? Anyone that doesn’t isn’t worth her time. I’m 30 and I love Pokemon. I don’t give a toss what anyone thinks!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s not like other girls she doesn’t care about hair damage guys! 🥴

But pays for extensions presumably because her hair is so damaged…make it make sense.

Reactions: 7
Why is the writing on her q&a so small! I can barely read a few of the answers!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand it either. She’s a woman in her 30s. Who on earth is going to make fun of her for liking what she likes? Anyone that doesn’t isn’t worth her time. I’m 30 and I love Pokemon. I don’t give a toss what anyone thinks!
Yes! 31 and spend a lot of my free time playing JRPGs. That said, I also love ‘basic’ things like beauty, handbags and pumpkin spice lattes!

It’s possible to like a less common thing as well as what’s popular without using a ‘not like other girls’ narrative.

Reactions: 10
Yes! 31 and spend a lot of my free time playing JRPGs. That said, I also love ‘basic’ things like beauty, handbags and pumpkin spice lattes!

It’s possible to like a less common thing as well as what’s popular without using a ‘not like other girls’ narrative.
Same here! I love gaming and all that, but also love makeup and iced coffee which I guess makes me ‘like other girls’. Just like what you like, I don’t know why she still acts like an edgy teenager.

Yeah she’s obsessed with cultivating this cool ‘emo/alt’ girl vibe, even though it used to be 100% indie??

Girl, live your life. Like whatever you like. You’re a grown woman no one bleeping cares. Who are you trying to impress anyway.

It’s pathetic if she’s honestly spent years not being her authentic self for what reason?

She’s jealous of Carrie for liking MCR and going to see them and not pretending she’s too cool? Wow.
She’s literally always spoke about liking wrestling, it was even in her Insta bio for how long. Like a lot of people do. Why make out now like SUDDENLY she’s embracing the “real” her and f*ck what everyone thinks? I totally agree with above, glimpses of her real life and seeing your REAL personality instead of constant shovelling of affiliate links (influencing others to be just like me but also don’t copy me as I’m cool and not like other girls) is actually incredibly refreshing.

I agree she was very indie before and the last year or so the ~black, mono and leopard with band tees and very little else plus I totally love metal now u guyz vibe~ fits in with how long she’s probably been with her boyfriend. You can tell she’s clearly going along a lot more with what he’s into and being influenced herself by him because the set image she has is SO heavy now. There’s suddenly at the age of 32 talk of getting loads of tattoos and she literally doesn’t wear colour anymore unless it’s a paid job with Simply Be lol.

I also found the stories about her maybe getting a lip lift in the future rather than more filler as it keeps migrating absolutely bizarre. Lily you are and were always pretty, PLEASE don’t get more surgery on your face and lay off the fillers for good!

Reactions: 6
She’s literally always spoke about liking wrestling, it was even in her Insta bio for how long. Like a lot of people do. Why make out now like SUDDENLY she’s embracing the “real” her and f*ck what everyone thinks? I totally agree with above, glimpses of her real life and seeing your REAL personality instead of constant shovelling of affiliate links (influencing others to be just like me but also don’t copy me as I’m cool and not like other girls) is actually incredibly refreshing.

I agree she was very indie before and the last year or so the ~black, mono and leopard with band tees and very little else plus I totally love metal now u guyz vibe~ fits in with how long she’s probably been with her boyfriend. You can tell she’s clearly going along a lot more with what he’s into and being influenced herself by him because the set image she has is SO heavy now. There’s suddenly at the age of 32 talk of getting loads of tattoos and she literally doesn’t wear colour anymore unless it’s a paid job with Simply Be lol.

I also found the stories about her maybe getting a lip lift in the future rather than more filler as it keeps migrating absolutely bizarre. Lily you are and were always pretty, PLEASE don’t get more surgery on your face and lay off the fillers for good!
Looking forward to a full back piece in the near future then.

• Haha
I’ve said to once, and I’ll say it again. That chain necklace with the ribbon running through it belongs back in the year 2000. I don’t know why it infuriates me so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

This is all so true, the timeline fits perfectly with her being with her bf.
It's pretty unbearable now with her gatekeeping, imagine how worse it'll get when she is the only alt girl to get tattoos 😂

• Haha
im 29 and just since covid hit I stopped giving a duck what everyone thinks and started wearing things I wanted instead of trying to fit in, started talking about my interests a little on social media’s and made new friends with common interests by doing so!

I spent most of my life up til 2020 trying so hard to fit in, be like every other girl, pretending I don’t like playing video games or wearing bright and funky clothes etc… news flash Lily no one actually gives a duck what you wear, like etc so just live your life instead of trying to be this wannabe emo/indie girl who’s still stuck in 2010 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“I’d probably wear black to one of my alternative friends weddings” nah she thinks she’s so bleeping out there, I can’t cope. I’m actually embarrassed for how she goes on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Every time she does a Q&A she answers the exact same questions? About breaking in her docs, what to wear to a wedding / hen / date or asking where she got an item she’s already linked 100 times before

Reactions: 18
Every time she does a Q&A she answers the exact same questions? About breaking in her docs, what to wear to a wedding / hen / date or asking where she got an item she’s already linked 100 times before
why I stopped following same churned out lazy boring content 💤 💤

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she feels the need to talk about her Docs all the time?! So eDgY.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.