lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's said before he is happy for it to be shared.
Its actually something she does that I agree with. She's right, no one talks about it how hard these occasions are. The only things I've ever seen around football tournaments is domestic violence campaigns (definitely needed, worth while and I hope the awareness continues). But nothing around alcohol, substance abuse or even gambling which I would expect to be higher around this time. But I maybe wouldn't have been as aware without her post.

Reactions: 15
I can’t be the only one that thinks that nail ‘art’ looks like a thick line of black dirt under her fingernails?! 🤢

Reactions: 6
I can’t be the only one that thinks that nail ‘art’ looks like a thick line of black dirt under her fingernails?! 🤢
Hahaha no you’re not wrong! She mentioned this on her stories just after she had them done didn’t she? Saying maybe she should give up on the nail “art” cos K said last time that it looked like her nails were dirty 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Curious to know what’s happened to her internal doors (sitting room) she used to have lovely glass ones that were fitted during the Reno & now it’s just a cheap door?

Curious to know what’s happened to her internal doors (sitting room) she used to have lovely glass ones that were fitted during the Reno & now it’s just a cheap door?
I (hopefully wrongly) assumed someone had damaged it.

We are looking at doing a loft conversion and have been told that we have to replace our gorgeous living room doors with glass panels with fire doors to meet regs. As they’ve converted the loft I assume that’s why they’ve done it.

Reactions: 5
We are looking at doing a loft conversion and have been told that we have to replace our gorgeous living room doors with glass panels with fire doors to meet regs. As they’ve converted the loft I assume that’s why they’ve done it.
Ah thank you 🙏🏻

Didn't think about that at all, makes perfect sense.

Does this beggy iNflUenCer ever pay for anything. She was gifted the trip to see Elf the Musical - shows in London are NOT CHEAP !!!
Then the little one is wearing a gifted jumper.
She is such a tight arse. 😡

Reactions: 4
Does this beggy iNflUenCer ever pay for anything. She was gifted the trip to see Elf the Musical - shows in London are NOT CHEAP !!!
Then the little one is wearing a gifted jumper.
She is such a tight arse. 😡
Anything for a free trip on a school night, even though Isla has feigned her way off school lately.

But she is still giving a two year old a bottle, dummy and chupa chups.

Reactions: 2
Pissed me off as well, I’m sure if another adult had asked her not to take a picture then she would’ve put her phone down. Equally I’m sure if she asked someone not to take a photo of her then she’d expect them not to. I’m not sure why some people (mostly “influencers”) don’t respect their children enough to take on board how they feel about photos and videos, regardless of how young they might be. I don’t care if my child is 1 or 11, if they don’t want a picture they don’t want a picture.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's not the first time she's filmed Hallie saying it either. I can't believe she thinks it's funny, it's completely sad

I think it’s telling that a 21/2 year old even says don’t take a picture. She’s clearly heard her big sister say it. It just shows you how they are just used to her wiping her phone out and being put on social media against their will

Reactions: 8
I think it’s telling that a 21/2 year old even says don’t take a picture. She’s clearly heard her big sister say it. It just shows you how they are just used to her wiping her phone out and being put on social media against their will
I agree, I have an 11, 8 and 3 year old and they have never asked me to not take a photo of them. Makes me feel sad how often she must get her phone out to capture something purely for Instagram 💔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.