lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hallie seems to have gone from a baby to a walking talking child in no time at all.
Hallies speech is phenomenal for her age! She’s only 2 and a half. I always think the same when she shows her. The three girls are all very similar.

Reactions: 7
I think it's Hallie who was shouting for her and lil said in here and her response was in the bath? Even her youngest knows she spends too much time in there 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s just confirmed they’re moving
I’ve not listened to her stories, just whizzed through but spotted the living room door was back. I came here to say, I bet they had to put that other door on for the surveyor or something and now they’ve put it back!

Reactions: 1
I’m going to miss her house so much, currently looking through right move for it 🥴 I’m looking forward to seeing where Reno life takes them!

She’s definitely made sure it’s been removed from Rightmove before announcing it

Pretty sure she’s in Epping/Harlow
Loughton would be out of budget
Think she’s Debden, she’s around loughton to much to be any further away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.