lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny that estate agents blur the personal photos, yet we’ve seen every part of her life & could tell you where she got the pictures done and how much she paid for them. I thought it was slightly underpriced for the amount of work they’ve done, they can’t be walking away with much of a profit?

Reactions: 14
It's a guide price though, that usually happens when the vendor wants a certain amount and the agent thinks it will sell for less. So they set a low and a high.

It's nearer to a part of London which is a bit dodgy, the high street notorious for crime. It's not Essex.

Wow I'm surprised they got £500k (if they did - that's just the listed price, may have gone for lower), because it is not the nicest part of East London to be honest! I always assumed they were in Debden given that she seems to spend most of her time hanging out in Loughton/Buckhurst Hill. Also, if the oldest one is in Year 5(?) I'm guessing they want to be out of where they are in time for secondary school applications - they need to be in their new place by end of April at the latest to use the address six months later for applications.

Reactions: 1
It’s within a 5 mile radius of Loughton, £500k, 4 bedrooms. It’s like the fifth one down, so easy to find lol.
Whaaaat 😂 I am shocked. No wonder I couldn’t find it. why is she always in Loughton/debden then?!

It’s a rough area tbh and Loughton, despite being further out tends to be pricier. And where they live now is essex, address and postcode wise. Might be London on a technicality like a lot of those parts of essex are though eg Romford

Wow I'm surprised they got £500k (if they did - that's just the listed price, may have gone for lower), because it is not the nicest part of East London to be honest! I always assumed they were in Debden given that she seems to spend most of her time hanging out in Loughton/Buckhurst Hill. Also, if the oldest one is in Year 5(?) I'm guessing they want to be out of where they are in time for secondary school applications - they need to be in their new place by end of April at the latest to use the address six months later for applications.
It's not 500 it was between 500-525 so they've got half or maybe even 525

Whaaaat 😂 I am shocked. No wonder I couldn’t find it. why is she always in Loughton/debden then?!

It’s a rough area tbh and Loughton, despite being further out tends to be pricier. And where they live now is essex, address and postcode wise. Might be London on a technicality like a lot of those parts of essex are though eg Romford
It's Ilford, not Romford, i worked in Newbury park yearsss ago and saw her at one of the fitness places on the A road.

Reactions: 2
It's not 500 it was between 500-525 so they've got half or maybe even 525

It's Ilford, not Romford, i worked in Newbury park yearsss ago and saw her at one of the fitness places on the A road.
Yeah I didn’t want to name it but was saying it’s similar to Romford in that it’s Essex/London. Ilford and Hainault are both in Essex and have IG rather than london postcodes. I used to live round the corner from their house about 10 years ago

Anyway I was convinced they were in debden

First thing I’d do is get rid of the god awful mirror behind the cooker 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought the house would have been up for a lot more than that but I don’t know the area so can’t pass comment on that

I thought the house would have been up for a lot more than that but I don’t know the area so can’t pass comment on that
That's top money for where it is to be fair. A mile or so either way and it would be a lot more.

Just me that thinks I couldn't put washing in that washer/dryer as there's barely any room in that utility 😬
Or is it just perspective?

I think from her own pictures/stories the utility room is bigger.
Those pictures are pretty poor, what she shows us on Instagram is much better and shows off the house better

Reactions: 3
So how are they moving from a house in that area to what I assume will be a more expensive property in a ‘better area’They are both self employed so that starts off making a mortgage harder to get? You need a bigger deposit.There is no such thing any longer as a cheap doer upper. No doubt he’s good at his job and his business does well. She hardly works her socks off at her influencer business. Apart from freebie massages and a contract with Tesco what does she make? I am intrigued how they afford a £600 000 plus property?

Isn't this their 2nd or 3rd home they've flipped.

It was said she makes a few grand for a sponsored post, she alluded to the fact she didn't need to return to her chef job.
. If they began on the property ladder 8 years ago, they'll have a decent deposit.
Self employed people can usually get bespoke mortgages. Its an awful time to get a mortgage tbh but maybe they were up for renewal or looking to lower the amount. Maybe they'll buy cheaper next time.

Is it against the rules to name the area? If not I’ll say 😆 but don’t want a ban!
I dunno 🤣 it
So how are they moving from a house in that area to what I assume will be a more expensive property in a ‘better area’They are both self employed so that starts off making a mortgage harder to get? You need a bigger deposit.There is no such thing any longer as a cheap doer upper. No doubt he’s good at his job and his business does well. She hardly works her socks off at her influencer business. Apart from freebie massages and a contract with Tesco what does she make? I am intrigued how they afford a £600 000 plus property?
K lost his parents didn’t he? I feel like I remember her saying when he was going through his recovery that he got some inheritance and that’s how they moved out of the flat to buy that house.

Also I have no idea about London so hearing you all debate it is interesting 😂

If they’ve been on a repayment mortgage the whole time they’ve lived there and have even made a tiny profit they will have a fair bit of equity tied up in the house to go towards a new place.

It must be a god awful area if a 4 bed is up for £500-£525k. I cannot stress enough how cheap that is for london/Essex

Isla isn’t in the small bedroom. I’m pretty sure L has said a couple of times that K’s brother is living with them in H room. So I & H are sharing

I found it!
I think it’s lovely but a lot for 500k, but that’s London prices!

why is Hallie in the bigger room which was originally Isla and isla is in the small one?

Took me ages the realised I didn’t include sold

Last edited:
I can’t find the house for a nose are you using rightmove? Found it!

Those picture really don’t do the house any justice, they make it look small. And I know it’s a nightmare to get every room spot on but the pictures are dreadful,

Buckle in for the ride of more Reno moaning. Although I think they already have another property they are doing up and Girls go to a school a little further out in a better catchment area or something like that.

Last edited:
The story where she's asking K if he wants to have a cup of tea in the garden with her...her accent goes right through me, she sounds so moany 🫠 he needs a medal putting up with it 🤣

Reactions: 4
I can’t find the house for a nose are you using rightmove? Found it!

Those picture really don’t do the house any justice, they make it look small. And I know it’s a nightmare to get every room spot on but the pictures are dreadful,

Buckle in for the ride of more Reno moaning. Although I think they already have another property they are doing up and Girls go to a school a little further out in a better catchment area or something like that.
It isn’t big though- for a family 4 bed house they only have a small sofa and no room for a dining table - it’s very top heavy - which is probably partly why they’re moving for more space

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.