Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fmf17

Chatty Member
Looks like her new partner is a woman? Or just really good friend? Can’t work it out. Either way hope she’s happy

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
It's a guide price though, that usually happens when the vendor wants a certain amount and the agent thinks it will sell for less. So they set a low and a high.

It's nearer to a part of London which is a bit dodgy, the high street notorious for crime. It's not Essex.

So how are they moving from a house in that area to what I assume will be a more expensive property in a ‘better area’They are both self employed so that starts off making a mortgage harder to get? You need a bigger deposit.There is no such thing any longer as a cheap doer upper. No doubt he’s good at his job and his business does well. She hardly works her socks off at her influencer business. Apart from freebie massages and a contract with Tesco what does she make? I am intrigued how they afford a £600 000 plus property?
If they’ve been on a repayment mortgage the whole time they’ve lived there and have even made a tiny profit they will have a fair bit of equity tied up in the house to go towards a new place.

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Not being funny but she CHOOSES to take the girls away by herself and leave K at home. She makes that decision. She can’t feel that bad about it when she constantly chooses to do it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Don’t get me wrong; I don’t know anyone with an addiction so I don’t know what it’s like but I’m sorry, but I’m not feeling sorry for her in this instance.
---
She said she might do a dirty delete so I’ve tried to screenshot as best I can..

View attachment 2315919View attachment 2315920View attachment 2315921View attachment 2315923View attachment 2315925View attachment 2315927View attachment 2315928View attachment 2315929View attachment 2315931View attachment 2315932View attachment 2315933View attachment 2315934View attachment 2315935
Just noticed that I appear to have liked one of her stories here 😱. That like has been swiftly removed just to clarify lol

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Is Lil trying to allude that Isla is some way neurodivergent? I always wonder with the choice of words she uses “overwhelm” “dis regulated”
It begs the question again ….. why all the house moves??? Give the girls some stability
I don’t think she is, I just think it’s Lil putting a negative spin on anything and everything.

It's not 500 it was between 500-525 so they've got half or maybe even 525

It's Ilford, not Romford, i worked in Newbury park yearsss ago and saw her at one of the fitness places on the A road.
Yeah I didn’t want to name it but was saying it’s similar to Romford in that it’s Essex/London. Ilford and Hainault are both in Essex and have IG rather than london postcodes. I used to live round the corner from their house about 10 years ago

Anyway I was convinced they were in debden