lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean maybe you’re right but I’ve just been on fb and they are still engaged.
God imagine how much she’d moan if she was a single mum. And how much she’d rinse big k for child support.
I hope they are together though as she’s obviously helped Kieran through tough times and their kids are chte

Can’t believe people are checking their relationship status on Facebook 🤣 Kieran’s profile picture looks like it hasn’t been changed since 2014

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely a move. On her to do list she had blanked something out but one of the things still visible on the list was ‘cancel BT’

Reactions: 5
I thought they had been doing up a project house and got their place valued a little while ago, it will be a move.

Reactions: 2
She moaned on her stories a while ago that they were looking at moving but she couldn't decide whether it was the right choice. All she ever does is moan

I remember her saying it was closer to her parents but still within access to existing school when a move was spoken about before

I don’t have kids so I don’t know if the advice has changed since I was younger, but I thought the responsible thing to do is to keep the entire household home if a child has chickenpox? Yes Abbie has already had it but she can still carry the virus and pass it round all of her school friends

Reactions: 1
My children have all had it separately (all had it before the younger ones were born) and I sent the other as normal. No one said I shouldn't 😬 and to be honest it never crossed my mind.

My eldest had it when he was 4 and youngest caught it from him at 3 months. I took my eldest to nursery when his had scabbed and was fine to leave the house but youngest still had it.
You don't have to keep everyone in if 1 person has it. It isn't like covid for example.

I don’t have kids so I don’t know if the advice has changed since I was younger, but I thought the responsible thing to do is to keep the entire household home if a child has chickenpox? Yes Abbie has already had it but she can still carry the virus and pass it round all of her school friends
No, she perfectly fine sending Abi to school, once she’s had it, she’s unlikely to get it again and is of no risk to anyone else. It’s only really a problem to pregnant people who’ve not had it before and people who’s immune system is very weak - but that goes for most illness.

Hallie seems to have gone from a baby to a walking talking child in no time at all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.