Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ladies who’ve mentioned about your little ones bedtimes: how does dinner work? Do you sit down as a family and eat still or do you have separate ones? I’ve got a 6 month old, first baby, and I’ve been trying to figure out how this all works! 😄

The house has been renovated really nicely considering it started off as a two bedroom, one bathroom place. But ……. can anyone figure out where the door to the shower room in the loft is? And look at the measurements of the room - it’s 2 foot 10 wide 😳😳

8E736EE4-F546-4C01-9D01-A0018106F1D8.jpeg
A99E679C-59E9-4332-A42D-9B8E4548DA41.jpeg

You’d have to suck in hard and squeeeeeze to get past the sink !!!!!

Fmf17

Chatty Member
I can’t find it 😞
The house they've bought is up for 750-800k 😳
It's up with the same estate agency she sold hers with, where her mum lives and easy to find on rightmove. She's not wrong it needs work but it has so much potential.

I'm jealous! No idea how they can afford that and still do it up eventhough hes a tradie. I think I'm going to have to set up an only fans or something on top of my decent paid London job to be able to move 🤣

notokhun

Chatty Member
My children have all had it separately (all had it before the younger ones were born) and I sent the other as normal. No one said I shouldn't 😬 and to be honest it never crossed my mind.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I found it!
I think it’s lovely but a lot for 500k, but that’s London prices!

why is Hallie in the bigger room which was originally Isla and isla is in the small one?

Took me ages the realised I didn’t include sold
I don't even know if I have the location right in all fairness 😂