Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinyhappy

Can someone get another screenshot of their wedding buffet before that is inevitably wiped off the face of the earth? Cheers me up on bad days to know no matter how bad my life gets, I will never serve half ham rolls at my wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Goldfish

VIP Member
What’s also funny is the friend arguing with him in the comments is the one she’s always with now😂

• Haha

noobie123

Megs story with all the kids in it 👀 do you think she’s reading here ? 🤣 if so- address the elephant in the room you little attention seeking so and so 😴😴😴

• Haha

Goldfish

VIP Member
So if Dean is this hero we are now suddenly making him out to be, and Megan is so bad, hates her kids and can’t wait to get rid of them. Why hasn’t Dean got full custody? 🤣 there’s absolutely no reason any of us can possibly judge this situation. They are both cranks in my opinion but I hate how Dean is suddenly on a pedestal
Its so hard for dads to get full custody, and she would never let that happen as she would then loose all her benefits.. I think if you follow her on Instagram her behaviour speaks for itself, I mean it always has, as soon as then kids are off her tit she has no interest in them.. if your blind to that the ok

Rosy

Dirty takeaway on his bed like she isn’t a married mum of three 😂 living her best life ✌🏻

• Haha

Rosy

What if her marriage is over too 😳 and then we really do have major Jeremy Kyle situ on our hands 😂
I know her personally and her marriage is definitely not over lol, I’ve not seen her comment on any of Megan’s posts recently so I reckon she’s sided with him. Which confirms to me even more Megan’s been a psycho 😂

Reactions: 8

kln89

can’t believe she’s posted him in bed in the background. We know you have a new man Megan!! No need to keep going on about it

• Haha

Gemz27

She sounds like she was a complete and utter control freak and always has been from bits I've seen with Dean.

I managed to find him on her Facebook friends list, shows most recent followers first 😉

Looks to be big into biking so probs Deans mate 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Goldfish

VIP Member
Dean has always doted on the kids more than her, they’ve always just been her little Instagram prop and then she definitely forced him into starting his family Instagram so they could portray this perfect family life.. can we all notice how he doesn’t have random bruises and cuts on his face anymore either and the fact his mental health issues seem to be a lot better?