Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won't get full custody unless she's deemed unfit mainly as he works full time and she doesn't so it's more logical she has them. Unless like I say there's an issue with mum then dad would. He would have to go to court and prove the kids would be better off without mum full time. It's very hard for dad's mainly due to idiot mums

Reactions: 2
I don’t even think we should be discussing a custody issue really, just call it for what it is she’s a mess. Deans stepped up more then ever although the kids need that around them more then once every other weekend and he’s probably still a wet wipe. Although I’d take him over wish dean any day

3981842A-EB60-4209-B9BB-7C90901CAA20.jpeg

Fuerteventura? Bit cold? 🤣 am I missing something? I’ve been to Gran Canaria which is the island next door and it was 40° ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 776748
Fuerteventura? Bit cold? 🤣 am I missing something? I’ve been to Gran Canaria which is the island next door and it was 40° ffs
im sure if you scrollled back to the posts when she went she would say how amazing and lovely it was. Only talking about it negatively cos she’s got a new fella now, and she went with her ex 😅 shows her level of maturity

im sure if you scrollled back to the posts when she went she would say how amazing and lovely it was. Only talking about it negatively cos she’s got a new fella now, and she went with her ex 😅 shows her level of maturity
The same level of maturity that means she calls Dean “their dad” rather than just by his name 😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 776748
we had a last min week away to lanzagrotty a few years ago and it was Cold and miserable until 1pm and cold again by the evening! Fuertaventura is super super windy if I remember rightly but I haven’t been since I was a kid! I remember us having to go in these private bunkers on the beach to avoid eyeballs full of sand 🤣

Fajitas and thrush in store for tonight! God love mummy mason for being on call for baby sitting duties

• Haha
I think Dean and new megan aren’t together anymore? Dean shared this, thought it was strange. He’s taken the 🧡 out of his bio, and her fb picture has changed back to just one of her 🤔🤔
8D13C199-DEEB-4655-9A98-A141DF265D4B.jpeg

She’s desperate to get that couples book filled out isn’t she 🤭 looks like her new relationship is lacking fun and spontaneity already, couldn’t think of anything worse than trying to fill out a couples memory book like, is she a 12 year old 😂😂

Reactions: 3
1B5C860C-2D1A-44CA-9C56-D4EAA9F44187.jpeg

“the gym will never wake up one day and tell you it doesn’t love you anymore” there we have it folks! Dean was the Dumpee so it seems!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.