Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe there is something in place with the kids, via social workers etc and that's why she might not have them all at once. Like she can't cope with them all so her mum does as there was that time when social was involved remember. All seems odd to me, there's something else going on especially as Dean isn't posting much at all. It's like Megan's trying to prove she is perfectly fine
This. Some tit is clearly going down. Maybe neither of them have full custody at the moment 🤔

Reactions: 3
Maybe there is something in place with the kids, via social workers etc and that's why she might not have them all at once. Like she can't cope with them all so her mum does as there was that time when social was involved remember. All seems odd to me, there's something else going on especially as Dean isn't posting much at all. It's like Megan's trying to prove she is perfectly fine
I didn’t even know this! 😂

What were social services involved for previously?

I was thinking perhaps they had split over the whole potential DV thing, perhaps they are now under SS and that could explain why megan is making out like she is super happy and productive, so she can keep the kids? Perhaps mum has custody of Dawson so thats why we haven't seen much of him? Its all very weird

Reactions: 3
It was said before maybe dean doesn’t have Dawson because of Meg breastfeeding. But honestly she is out that much without him it’s very obvious he isn’t reliant on her 🤨 it’s all really odd. She seems to keep her happy merry life, nothing seems to have changed who the F is paying for everything for her? We know she hasn’t got a job… don’t follow dean so can’t comment on that end 🤣

Reactions: 4
How could we forget about the social workers!?! Nail on the head there. Definitely a lot more to this. If it was a simple case of just a break up then she’d have addressed it properly by now. People, sadly, break up all the time. There’s no reason to be so secretive about it.. Unless she has something to hide..

Sorry, this has probably been covered at length in previous threads (if so please point me in the right direction!) but what was the situation with SS involvement?

Reactions: 1
Could Meg’s mum have custody of the kids just now maybe?? Or even just the older two as they’re not as reliant on an adult as Dawson would be. Also I’m pretty sure Megan used to hit Dean (sorry if that’s slander) idk he’s never got any marks on his face now or black eyes and his eyes have a sparkle in them now that they never used to have.
For those asking about why SS were involved before, from what I remember Megan received a letter (a friend told someone about it) but I don’t think we ever actually found out what it was about or if anything came of it, just that she was apparently depressed and Dean was raging.

Sorry, this has probably been covered at length in previous threads (if so please point me in the right direction!) but what was the situation with SS involvement?
Dean put a story up saying it’s gone too far and he WILL find out who it was. I think Megan told a friend who told someone else? But we don’t actually know if they were involved.
Tbh it takes a lot for SS to take custody away so I very very much doubt she hasn’t got them.

Reactions: 2
Ah right ok, so potentially SS weren’t actually “involved” so to speak? I mean you never know with them, they probably just got reported to the landlord and made it a way bigger deal for content 😂

Reactions: 1
Megs story with all the kids in it 👀 do you think she’s reading here ? 🤣 if so- address the elephant in the room you little attention seeking so and so 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's not addressing it because there's totes more to it that she doesn't want everyone to know. Defo.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.