Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
View attachment 761256Now, I know all of us mothers/parents need a break from our children every now and again but fucking hell you’re not supposed to just fuck off 😂 If Dean had custody he wouldn’t need to work as much surely? UC wouldn’t expect them to find work until Dawson starts school I think that’s probably why miss minger mason has most custody 🤷🏻‍♀️
God he's summat you'd find under a bridge. Then again so is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Goldfish

VIP Member
Bless him, you just know that’s genuine from him as well. No attention seeking games, just a Dad happy to be with his babies 😭
I actually feel so bad for him, I feel he was completely manipulated by this woman, she alienated him from his family, and he lost so much because of her.. justice for Bean

Reactions: 7

noobie123

So I think they have gone in 2 cars
Deans yellow one & megs mums car... because of course, megs poor mum gets dragged everywhere they go.... *baby sitter on tap* so she is definitely there too. they have to have a tag along to entertain the children whilst deans giving meg a photo shoots on the balcony... obvs

They need 2 cars because their normal ‘family car’ wouldn’t fit all 6 of them in, and looks like they didn’t manage to bag themselves a freebie 7 seater for the trip this time round. What a Shame

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Blake cleaning HER car!

So how all of a sudden have they got money for 2 cars when they have to beg for holidays????
And live in a shoe box?

She needs reporting those kids will be all over the place and need a stable setting between both parents. She doesn't care one bit about them just about herself and her clearly her vag more than the welfare of her children. It's honestly SO embarrassing it's what you'd expect to see on a Teeneagers insta NOT a grown woman with 3 kids. Grim.

randompenguin

I don’t think dead did anything wrong tbh and even if he did I wouldn’t blame him, as bad as that sounds! But Megan is clearly very manipulative and I 100% think she was abusive towards him both emotionally and physically, I just hope he finds his happy ever after, Meg really seemed to drag him down. I don’t think she’s a good person at all.

also how can she pretend to be in the most happy relationship in the world after we’ve seen their conversation about him going to a party and her ending things😂 it might’ve been years ago but still

• Haha

randompenguin

I think if they have broken up, Megan’s putting on such an act with the positive posts and mirror pics (let’s be honest she ain’t no stunner) and she’s going to crack soon, I’ve always thought she was very deranged, I worry about they kids, Dean seems like a great Dad who actually cares about them

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Obviously if anyone’s been around for a while we know all about his bruises, black eyes, cut lips etc. Do we think with the fact they’re so silent about the split that something happened and they’re going through proceedings?

Custardcream13

I’m sorry but half of those questions were written by her, to her 😂 can tell with the grammar and spelling a mile off!

• Haha

Littlemissjade

I’m not deans fan but wow she has downgraded… and them previous messages of her breaking up with him because he was going on a night out 😂😂😂 going to last long this time then 😆

• Haha

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Imagine sleeping over @ your new boyfriends house who still lives with his parents, when you have your own home and 3 children 😣 (abso nothing wrong with a lad still living with his parents btw but so odd?! And abit backwards 🙈 she’s up and dressed and raring to go and he’s still lounging around in bed, reminds me of those early teen days and you’ve got your first bf kinda vibes
sad for the kids as well as they weren’t with Dean this weekend, so they’ve obviously been dumped on her mum so she can behave like a 16 year old again

• Wow
  • Sad
I don’t get her at all, all this wanting to be Instagram famous (I’m sure that’s all her and not dean) but being so strange about this breakup and not fully acknowledging it… with her following, she’ll obviously have questions in her DM’s. I understand she owes nobody an explanation but the weird posts about change and positivity it’s like she wants everyone to ask what’s going on, she tries to portray this insta perfect life when being honest with followers will actually be beneficial for her as that’s reality
Also find the lack of content of her children these days very odd😫
It’s the equivalent of when people would “check in” on Facebook at the Hospital just to get people asking “what’s up” “hope you’re ok” but never fully addressing what was wrong - it’s attention seeking behaviour that just highlights her immaturity.