Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been with this man for less than a year, probably less than 6 months and she’s already welcomed him into her and her kids home and around her children, it doesn’t sit right with me at all

Reactions: 6
I managed to find him on her Facebook friends list, shows most recent followers first 😉

Looks to be big into biking so probs Deans mate 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She said she met him in school?! Bit of a slap in the face to Dean!! He may have a new woman but at least he’s not bragging, honestly sounds like Megan’s using this guy🤣

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she realises what impression she is giving on herself..deans keeping it low key! Go dean!

Reactions: 7
I’ve been away, I’ve just caught up and WOW 😂 I can’t believe she’s flaunting the new man like she is, it’s pathetic. I read it as they went to school together but he could be a school run dad I suppose? Either way, I’m sure Dean is thrilled the guy is around his kids!! Having said that… let’s hope his new woman isn’t around them too!

Also, absolutely nothing wrong with driving a van (my other half does!!) but it really doesn’t match the instamummy vibe shes been trying to go for does it? 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve been away, I’ve just caught up and WOW 😂 I can’t believe she’s flaunting the new man like she is, it’s pathetic. I read it as they went to school together but he could be a school run dad I suppose? Either way, I’m sure Dean is thrilled the guy is around his kids!! Having said that… let’s hope his new woman isn’t around them too!

Also, absolutely nothing wrong with driving a van (my other half does!!) but it really doesn’t match the instamummy vibe shes been trying to go for does it? 😂😂
Honestly with the grubby finger nails I think him and beg are well suited the dirty fuckers 😂 I also read it as they met at school.. maybe he just knows she’s easy? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Doubt it’ll last tbh… maybe there will be a boxing match between Deano and this new geezer 🤞🏻

This girl really needs to sort her priorities. She got married and had kids young and now they’ve split (would still LOVE to know the reason why) and she’s already got a new man. She hasn’t even been a single mum at all really!

Reactions: 4
Honestly with the grubby finger nails I think him and beg are well suited the dirty fuckers 😂 I also read it as they met at school.. maybe he just knows she’s easy? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Doubt it’ll last tbh… maybe there will be a boxing match between Deano and this new geezer 🤞🏻

This girl really needs to sort her priorities. She got married and had kids young and now they’ve split (would still LOVE to know the reason why) and she’s already got a new man. She hasn’t even been a single mum at all really!
I agree, most young single lads aren’t fighting to be with a single mum of 3! Fair play to him if he’s serious, but there’s got to be easier ways for him?! If you organise the boxing match, I’m there 😂

I really want to know why they split too. Part of me thinks it’s none of my business… the other part always thinks if you choose to live your life on social media then you can’t pick and choose the moments to share 🤷🏼‍♀️

He’s only 24 as well, so what does he see in a single mum of 3? That’s not me bashing single mums but it’s a lot of responsibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.