Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CelinaRoger

Honestly think it's vile her posting videos of that creepy looking mug trying to play daddy to Blake 🤮 as if she took some boy who's known her kids 5 minutes to her special day with Blake, woman's a fool. So pleased for Dean that he got away, he looks amazing now he's not having his soul sucked out by her

Reactions: 8
She literally thinks she's 16 again it's embarrassing even going on an 18th party, like wtf it's quite creepy and weird! Who posts bed selfies with their parters at our age with kids 😂

• Haha
Finally created an account so I could add to this thread. Might have the juicy gossip you’ve all been waiting for...😬

I’ve recently moved not too far from where these two muppets live and a friend whose child goes to the same school as Blake told me about this page. I’ve noticed Bean’s car hasn’t been at the house for days now and there are rumours that he’s moved out. Sadly their profiles are on private so can’t see anything but has anyone seen him post anything or him on her stories lately?

The mum is ALWAYS there too. Have seen her on many occasions since I moved walking to the house early in the morning and leaving late in the evening. Incompetent Egg can’t even look after her own kids clearly. How long till she realises she can’t afford her rent and has to move and put into housing that isn’t “insta” perfect?! Can’t put a new house on the next credit account can you 😂😂😂

• Haha

Motherhen24

E163B779-3D3D-4C37-B9F9-43247359FABB.jpeg

looks like she’s doing her yearly M&S halloween AD and then when summer hits again she’ll be back on the tesco bbq shit 😂

• Haha

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Where are the kids? It’s a Monday? She’s honestly trash
Shes gross. As a mother of 3 myself I could never imagine abandoning my children for the night to act like a teenager again. Planned spa nights away yes (aware of my privilege here) but to fuck my children off onto their grandma on a Sunday night to lounge around in a sweaty bedroom and eat greasy food? 🤮 she’d a laughing stock.

Gemz27

I can't even look no more. I used to think Dean was a wet weekend but compared to "Dean from wish" Dean is suddenly hot and nailing being a dad.
It's like she settled down too young, had kids too young now trying to be 18 all over again and do all the stuff she needed to but in reality she is a mother of 3!!!!

noobie123

why are her children never with her anymore 🥴 she’s out again. No sign of Dawson. I get she’s newly single and her life is so amazing now (yawn) but you can’t just forget your children cus your after a new hubby 😂

Goldfish

VIP Member
I’m shocked how much she is neglecting her children to try and live the life of someone who doesn’t have kids, she’s also a stay at gone mum as well, and she isn’t even staying home with them! They probably have no routine and are dealing with a lot anyway with Dean moving out considering how much of a hands on dad he was.

• Sad
I think it speaks a lot to the maturity level that "tying up loose ends" meant tattoo cover up and not legalities that other separated parents might consider as loose ends.

i have noticed since they have split megan has done absolutely nothing with the kids and it’s all about herself. the one story she was in about hallie and blake bickering and arguing and how annoying they are.
dean ok the other hand seems to have re connected with his family and is always out and about with the children.

I'm sorry but I think it's VERY wrong to introduce new people into these young kids life. I mean they are adults they can do what they like when they are kid free but nope that's very damaging to children so soon!! She isnt a good mother she's just thinking of herself too much

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
F06F0186-D3E2-42C5-8D7C-24B1C49015CF.jpeg

Smelly Egg isn’t the only one having a couples night, Dean finally got that gifted glamping breaking he was hankering after!

• Haha