Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for _megan.austin_ and _dean.austin_ previously known as life_with_the_austins and dad_life_with_the_austins, thank you for the thread title @Motherhen24 have had to edit in line with tattle guidance the original title is ‘Egg&Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as tit

recap. Meg still hasn’t washed her hair, I can’t really comment much on her because she’s blocked me. Deans allegedly on an Insta break whilst being a family man and not missing a moment but will rear his ugly head to do a crappy uninspiring Tesco add. His mental health problems seem to have disappeared thanks to their gifted haven holiday. Neither of them have been posting mushy vomit inducing posts towards one another and Meg hasn’t been seen wearing her wedding or engagement rings this year.

Previous thread can be read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn't there a family member on a thread a while ago dishing the tea? They need to return!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel honoured to have my first thread title 🤩 can’t believe we’ve gotten to number 5 though!
Couldn’t understand a word of what Blake said this morning on her stories, but what a shame that egg’s children have been raised to “vlog whenever she’s on her phone and even when she’s not on her phone” 😫

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen Dean’s Valentine’s post 💀💀 she didn’t even like it hahaha that and those huge flowers looks a lot like he’s fighting for her forgiveness 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen Dean’s Valentine’s post 💀💀 she didn’t even like it hahaha that and those huge flowers looks a lot like he’s fighting for her forgiveness 🤔
Id put money on it all being for the gram 😂 they're so desperate and will stop at nothing to try get followers and stuff. Boring pair of bastards.

Reactions: 1
Who’s the person who’s kids are at the same school come on spill the goss I know someone lives a few streets away I think aswell come on give us the tea

Reactions: 2
If they’re doing it for Instagram why hasn’t it been addressed yet? I think even if it was real something would’ve been said by now!

So basically they are still together lol just not going on insta as much they couldn’t take the tattle heat could they. Now I can go about my day without seeing a shite Tesco ad or poached eggs probably for a few weeks until they realise they aren’t getting free holidays and shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Deans back peddling his muscle man tit hey. Takes a break for Insta for his “mental health” and to enjoy “family time living in the moment” but soon comes crawling back when theres freebies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.