Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CelinaRoger

Whys megan got up and got herself dressed like she's a 40 year old off to an office job when really she's going to be slobbing about at home waiting till she can palm her kids off and spend the weekend rotting in bed with wish Dean

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Motherhen24

Well she’s obviously asked herself the “is it an old flame” question because why would that come into anyone’s mind that they might have been together before? Things are getting even weirder! Whole thing is fucking weird! And the fact she says her an Dean still get on but she hasn’t even said his name since the split, he’s just the “ex” or “the kids dad” 😂😂

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Special day out but she can’t spend it just her and her son, your new bf doesn’t need to be there
Does the new bloke have a job? He looks like he spends his days in his bedroom at his mams smoking weed and playing computer games lol

• Haha

Goldfish

VIP Member
As much as I find the girl as irritating as fingernails on a chalk board, can we not jump straight into the “deans such an amazing dad” team? As a child my father abused my mum mentally for almost 7 years, when she finally had the courage to ask him to move out he became “father of the year” I hated my mum, I would scream when I had to go home. All while my dad got pleasure from it every single time and absolutely rubbed it in her face, it wasn’t until I was in my late teens I actually recognised it for myself, just because Dean has posted a couple of selfies with them it doesn’t mean she’s packed up and moved into wish deans. Granted Megan had a night out and granted has spent a couple of nights away without the kids can we just be totally honest and say actually, there’s mother’s out there who are literally letting their children be removed by social services and in the grand scheme of things we don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors.

Sorry for the massive rant but deans stories and posts are making me cringe, nobody needed to know on a public place Blake “didn’t wanna be with his mum”
I’ve followed them since she was pregnant with Hallie may, at first I thought they were a great family, but she has really shown her true colours. You need to look back through the thread and this thread and you can really see she was the emotionally abusive one and took Dean for a mug.. I’m sorry for what you went through, but it’s clear to see that’s not the case here, she moaned on Instagram about him not having paternity leave because he wasn’t in the job long enough, because he lost his old job, he then magically has mental health problems and is massively suffering so is signed off work for months, however instead of actually allowing her husband to get better and over his mental health struggles, he’s full time looking after kids, making dinner, doing housework, while she sits on her arse doing nothing because she’s breastfeeding.. she was awful to him, it’s been mentioned on here before they even broke up that she was awful to him and frankly yes mums can have nights off, but completely fobbing off your kids to live your teenage fantasies because you rushed into marriage and kids as such a young age is not ok

Shinyhappy

The drinks on the floor and the bottle of Diet Coke on the headboard gives me the ick. Scruffbags

• Haha

Goldfish

VIP Member
Let’s get our bets in now.. how long until she pops out another crotch goblin and the other three are completely forgotten about?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She glows in the fucking dark that girl.

Please someone suggest she does a make up tutorial for us all one day. I need the entertainment in my life 🤣

• Haha

CelinaRoger

As much as I find the girl as irritating as fingernails on a chalk board, can we not jump straight into the “deans such an amazing dad” team? As a child my father abused my mum mentally for almost 7 years, when she finally had the courage to ask him to move out he became “father of the year” I hated my mum, I would scream when I had to go home. All while my dad got pleasure from it every single time and absolutely rubbed it in her face, it wasn’t until I was in my late teens I actually recognised it for myself, just because Dean has posted a couple of selfies with them it doesn’t mean she’s packed up and moved into wish deans. Granted Megan had a night out and granted has spent a couple of nights away without the kids can we just be totally honest and say actually, there’s mother’s out there who are literally letting their children be removed by social services and in the grand scheme of things we don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors.

Sorry for the massive rant but deans stories and posts are making me cringe, nobody needed to know on a public place Blake “didn’t wanna be with his mum”
Sorry you had to go through all of that 😔

I think the reason so much of us have supported Dean is because we ehave followed them since the beginning and seen consistently meg treating him like her slave, he did everything for her and the kids when they were together, she barely looked after the kids then, and he's doing the bulk of it now too, he's done the school runs most days last week, all while she's cosied up with someone she just got with.
Theyre very public with their personal lives and always have been so its hard to ignore that shes got a new man and hasn't seem to have given much thought to the upheaval it will cause the kids, and is just acting like a loved up teen doing what she wants with no regard for the kids, while Dean cracks on and supports them.

Yes, we could be wrong, but that is the picture even meg herself is painting on her social media 🤷🏼‍♀️

Shinyhappy

Meg on a sun lounger the freezing cold whilst Wish Dean is doggy paddling is absolutely buckling me this evening. If there ever was a time to caption “do it for the gram” it’s here.

• Haha

Rosy

The fact that all she was doing anyway is hiding out in the grubby little bedroom of his parents house is a joke, why couldn’t she do that when it’s Dean’s turn to have the kids. Was it like the second week back at school and she’d already sacked off the school run. You can’t claim to be the main caregiver on Instagram for praise and then bin them off to pretend to be a 14 year old again. She is beyond filthy

Why has she taken a photo of her ass to show off her new nails 🤔

I honestly thought it was going to be an advert for Asda when they tap their bum 🤣

• Haha
Lifewiththeaustins#6 Megs now a Mason, ditched her family insta life ‘bliss’ to live in the grotty childhood bedroom of dean from wish.
A thread suggestion

Last edited: