Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post …. Her photographer 😶. She certainly doesnt take things slow does she

Reactions: 5
Latest post …. Her photographer 😶. She certainly doesnt take things slow does she
Came to say this! Already playing happy families with a new man, odd behaviour that is! And again, why the little hints? 😂 just show us the absolute dip tit of a man!

Came to say this! Already playing happy families with a new man, odd behaviour that is! And again, why the little hints? 😂 just show us the absolute dip tit of a man!
Also, her hashtags, #motherandsontime? No Hun you’re already introducing a baby that hasn’t even met the whole of his family to his new daddy 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but it’s trash for parents to introduce new partners to their kids so quickly🤢

Reactions: 8
Don't understand why Dean only has the older two and she is out with a new fella and the youngest. Dean has every right to be fuming! She is utter trash, surely she will lose followers soon, she has such a young mentality with her behaviour for a mother of 3 but dresses like a 55 year old!

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but I think it's VERY wrong to introduce new people into these young kids life. I mean they are adults they can do what they like when they are kid free but nope that's very damaging to children so soon!! She isnt a good mother she's just thinking of herself too much

Reactions: 8
Iv just seen her post and the comments under it, I can't believe how quick she's moved on and I can't believe deans letting a new man meet his kids?!!

Reactions: 2
Iv just seen her post and the comments under it, I can't believe how quick she's moved on and I can't believe deans letting a new man meet his kids?!!
To be honest, I don’t think megan cares what Dean thinks about it, wouldn’t surprise me if she just uses the kids as weapons against him.

Reactions: 3
Where does she manage to find a new man with having three kids 🤯🤯

unless he’s a Tesco worker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.