Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lifewiththeaustins #6 Dean’s no more, Meg is acting like a whore. She’s dressed like a 40 year old on crack and Tesco still want their trolley back

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Update:
So my friend’s husband works at salop design with dean.
Dean is now in a relationship with one of the office staff 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Motherhen24

570266F7-5577-4D92-AD34-BD97EAE1FABB.png

noooo he actually has the typical city skyline bedding too hahahah (apologies if anyone has this😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's Jeremy Kyle gold. It's great 😂
ellis how dare you go to a party with girls there😬 i’m howling,
any more
old posts to amuse us..
also in reguards to the new title thread i’m hoping something along the lines of **beggars can’t be choosers meg falls for the losers 😭**

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve not long moved out from my house near where she lives so can’t provide the gossip as much as I used to 🤦🏽‍♀️ Thankfully I have a few friends that live nearby and know about her and keep me in the loop 😂

When I moved some bits out the house the other day I noticed she had a Tesco shopping trolley down the side of the house. I mean I know she can’t drive but that’s a bit embarrassing isn’t it? I think I’d rather do multiple trips to the shop than resort to stealing a trolley and wheeling the stuff back home in it 🤢 some people have zero class 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Anon1235

Deans put up a gym progress pic. In the before photo he has a black eye.. unsure when it was taken of course. He looks so much healthier and happier in his recent pic. Not just with his gym progress but in his face!

Reactions: 13

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Deans doing the school run again.. I get he is their dad, but it seems like he’s having to leave work, take them to school and then go back to work? All while Megan sits with her greasy new fella in a bedroom at his mums
He lives and works in Shrewsbury as well now so would have to drive out there and back again. Shes an utter disgrace

Threat title: Meg has moved on already, with a Dean from wish, his finger nails are gonna make her smell like fish

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Shinyhappy

People referring to him as wish Dean has me SCREAMING.
I’m all for single mums having a life and a break but work it around your kids schedules. I can’t imagine sacking off the school run for a cheeky shag in my boyfriends mother’s back bedroom.

Reactions: 12

noobie123

Imagine sleeping over @ your new boyfriends house who still lives with his parents, when you have your own home and 3 children 😣 (abso nothing wrong with a lad still living with his parents btw but so odd?! And abit backwards 🙈 she’s up and dressed and raring to go and he’s still lounging around in bed, reminds me of those early teen days and you’ve got your first bf kinda vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
E9421D42-80A6-4BB2-804F-607BD2A82051.png

I found this beauty when I was looking for the keyed that bitches car post last night, why didn’t he leave her after he looked in the mirror then 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Shinyhappy

I am LIVING for Dean posting him doing the school run this morning … we see you Dean hun!
I know Instagram is only a small snippet of someone’s life, but I think it’s been clear for a while who the more attentive parent is in that duo. I’m not quite over her ditching the kids on a Sunday night. They’re only young - stability is a must!

• Heart

Motherhen24

62C5976B-674C-4467-8026-8D2D52769834.jpeg
Not going to lie this made me sad… maybe he can have all the kids for Christmas, I’m sure Meg would love that so she can have the new geezer round😏

• Sad