Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s obviously asked herself the “is it an old flame” question because why would that come into anyone’s mind that they might have been together before? Things are getting even weirder! Whole thing is bleeping weird! And the fact she says her an Dean still get on but she hasn’t even said his name since the split, he’s just the “ex” or “the kids dad” 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I love how she is answering all the relevant questions that have been discussed here on tattle! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Hi Megs!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That felt like a little dig that Dean couldn’t have the kids 50/50, but he works full time and she doesn’t work

Reactions: 4
I desperately want to ask if the word Dean has now left her vocabulary. We all know who he is? Why “their dad”?? It’s really annoying me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I desperately want to ask if the word Dean has now left her vocabulary. We all know who he is? Why “their dad”?? It’s really annoying me 😂
It’s bugging me as well😂 considering the whole account was based on her family life with Dean as her husband and father to her her three children😂 i do find it hilarious how they tried so hard to portray that they were each others best friend and they were so madly in love and they would never break up

Reactions: 7
She’s not covered that woman’s photo very well! It was VERY easy to work out who it is. Also, I’ve just discovered that she likes her own photos 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s not covered that woman’s photo very well! It was VERY easy to work out who it is. Also, I’ve just discovered that she likes her own photos 😂😂
They’ve both been doing this for so long😂😂 so many of these “influencers” do, I follow a mum who comments on her own photos before anyone else has

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.