Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she have the money to afford to treat herself all the time? She's got 3 kids and a house to run and is single?!

Reactions: 2
It makes no sense, I’m a single mum so I get all the help she’s getting + child maintenance plus more as my child has disabilities, plus I work 30 hours a week but I couldn’t afford her life!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if her mum lives with her an pays her board, even tho she will get her rent paid on universal credit.
Lets not mention the money she gets from doing hair and any adds etc.
I think she will be on about £1200 pm with universal credit, then about £200 child benefit. I bet poor dean is left to pay the huge next bill and all the child maintenance she will claims she needs.

• Wow
Why has she taken a photo of her ass to show off her new nails 🤔

I honestly thought it was going to be an advert for Asda when they tap their bum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if her mum lives with her an pays her board, even tho she will get her rent paid on universal credit.
Lets not mention the money she gets from doing hair and any adds etc.
I think she will be on about £1200 pm with universal credit, then about £200 child benefit. I bet poor dean is left to pay the huge next bill and all the child maintenance she will claims she needs.
Yes she’ll be on more than that I reckon as her rent will be fully paid for and she won’t be paying council tax so more like £13-1400 plus the child benefit and as mentioned child maintenance dean will have to pay her and any side money she makes and doesn’t declare. To be honest she would easily have about 700 left a month after paying rent and utilities. She doesn’t need to pay for their food every second weekend or however often he takes the kids and his maintenance will probably pay for the food shops she does do. It’s all about priorities. Doesn’t look like she buys the kids anything or take them on expensive days out or anything so she’s probably got plenty of money to doll herself up and go out whenever she pleases.

Reactions: 1
I’ve not long moved out from my house near where she lives so can’t provide the gossip as much as I used to 🤦🏽‍♀️ Thankfully I have a few friends that live nearby and know about her and keep me in the loop 😂

When I moved some bits out the house the other day I noticed she had a Tesco shopping trolley down the side of the house. I mean I know she can’t drive but that’s a bit embarrassing isn’t it? I think I’d rather do multiple trips to the shop than resort to stealing a trolley and wheeling the stuff back home in it 🤢 some people have zero class 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
stop
I’ve not long moved out from my house near where she lives so can’t provide the gossip as much as I used to 🤦🏽‍♀️ Thankfully I have a few friends that live nearby and know about her and keep me in the loop 😂

When I moved some bits out the house the other day I noticed she had a Tesco shopping trolley down the side of the house. I mean I know she can’t drive but that’s a bit embarrassing isn’t it? I think I’d rather do multiple trips to the shop than resort to stealing a trolley and wheeling the stuff back home in it 🤢 some people have zero class 😬
this has made my weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s really tickled me. Imagine the racket she makes pushing it back to Tesco 🤣🤣 them things are bloody noisy

i would of loved to have seen a photo or video of this 😂😂 i wonder if anyone has a ring door bell or camera at the front of the houses.

I feel if she does have another child with another man she will push her first three out

I feel if she does have another child with another man she will push her first three out
the way she’s gone about everything so far, already seems like she’s pushing them out! She’s all me me me me now. So selfish, shes changed so much in such a short space of time I feel? It’s a no brainer that your children come before anything and anyone, regardless if you have split from your partner, got a new partner, etc etc. think someone needs to remind her 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.