Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder her teeth are as bad as they are, all she drinks is fizzy drinks and coffee, let’s hope she doesn’t pass her bad habits to her kids

Reactions: 4
E9421D42-80A6-4BB2-804F-607BD2A82051.png

I found this beauty when I was looking for the keyed that witches car post last night, why didn’t he leave her after he looked in the mirror then 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my god the rolls...why...I cant think of any logical reason why you would do this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Given the fact that she’s only been separated from her husband for a matter of weeks and he’s not long moved out, I’d say she’s moved on pretty quick and that speaks volumes.

She’s already got a new man in her bed and you can’t tell me that’s just happened in the last couple of weeks...I reckon she was cheating whilst they were together! Be interesting to see how long it is before the new man is subjected to being an “influencer” with her 😂
I wonder if it happens around the same time he had a breakdown! Can’t see her being very supportive 🙃

We need to know more!! If you look back, Dean was still liking all megs pictures wellll past January including all the constant selfies I Feel like this would be massively inappropriate if he had a new woman?

Reactions: 3
We need to know more!! If you look back, Dean was still liking all megs pictures wellll past January including all the constant selfies I Feel like this would be massively inappropriate if he had a new woman?
I agree that is a bit weird

Reactions: 1
I agree. I’m not convinced tbh. Anyone can make a profile and claim whatever they like. So I’m taking it with a pinch of salt..

Why has no-one told her she needs to go a shade up in her foundation 😂 sat there with a smug face and her face is as white as a sheet yet her lipstick inspired by the joker. She's a right twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I tell you the last couple of pages have had me howling!! 😂😂 WHY ONLY HALF A BAP?! I just can’t tell what’s real and what’s not anymore honestly 😂 also, Megan’s latest story… she blames who?? All these subtle little hints 🤔
I didn’t even see the I blame you in the corner, is she 14?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.