Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now her profile is back on public again (obviously to brag to Dean now they’re not following each other) have a look at a few of the profiles she’s followed lately....reckon her little “duck buddy” will be one of them 😂

Why does everything she do make my skin crawl. She’s the human equivalent of scratching nails down a chalkboard 🤢

Reactions: 3
Now her profile is back on public again (obviously to brag to Dean now they’re not following each other) have a look at a few of the profiles she’s followed lately....reckon her little “duck buddy” will be one of them 😂

Why does everything she do make my skin crawl. She’s the human equivalent of scratching nails down a chalkboard 🤢
I feel the exact same way about her, she makes me feel so uncomfortable

Deans put up a gym progress pic. In the before photo he has a black eye.. unsure when it was taken of course. He looks so much healthier and happier in his recent pic. Not just with his gym progress but in his face!

Reactions: 13
Deans put up a gym progress pic. In the before photo he has a black eye.. unsure when it was taken of course. He looks so much healthier and happier in his recent pic. Not just with his gym progress but in his face!
ive just seen this and I completely agree! You can clearly see how unhappy he is in the first one

Reactions: 5
He looked quite unhealthy in the first picture, extremely underweight, he looked exhausted and not to mention the black eye.. she seems to have sucked the life out of him with her all demands and trying to portray the perfect life, I definitely think he left her

Reactions: 6
The difference in those pictures is phenomenal he looks absolutely drained in the first one, not to mention the very concerning black eye! Glad to see him looking healthy & happy!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have the picture?

The difference in their behaviour speaks volumes doesn’t it? It feels like he finally had enough and found the strength to leave, she’s furious she doesn’t have her claws in him anymore and now she’s doing anything she can to get back at him.

Reactions: 2
Are any of Deans family on here still? I hope he’s okay. I’m getting major ‘abuse’ vibes. First Megan isolated Dean from his family (and likely his friends), then the black eyes, weight loss, just generally seeming like he was very unwell.. Of course I could be totally wrong. Dean if you’re reading this and any of the above is truly the case then you were in an abusive relationship and well done for getting out 🙏🏻

Reactions: 7
I thought exactly the same thing, I don’t know where this sudden empathy for Dean is coming from but it’s definitely not like me 🤣 Saying that, Meg’s latest post she looks like an actual gremlin 😂😂

A0E87D93-02B1-4396-A623-B54D97F3D4CA.jpeg

• Haha
I agree that Dean looks a lot happier in the recent gym pic, but I do however think that he deliberately chose the black eye pic

I agree that Dean looks a lot happier in the recent gym pic, but I do however think that he deliberately chose the black eye pic
I don't know, I remember when he originally posted that photo and he always always had some kind of black eye, cut or bruise on his face back then, there was a phase when he was rarely without an injury

I don't know, I remember when he originally posted that photo and he always always had some kind of black eye, cut or bruise on his face back then, there was a phase when he was rarely without an injury
Definitely towards the end of their relationship, it was a fat lip, or a black eye and poor Hallie would always get the blame

To be fair if I were him I would've chosen that photo too. The difference looks so much more doesn't it when the 'before' photo is so bad haha! He looks great now, so much healthier and happier. I hope he's finally doing well.

Last edited:
I thought exactly the same thing, I don’t know where this sudden empathy for Dean is coming from but it’s definitely not like me 🤣 Saying that, Meg’s latest post she looks like an actual gremlin 😂😂

View attachment 674080
Wow! He was a shadow of a man poor thing. Seems like being away from her is a definite positive!! Urgh. She is a horrid creature.

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t the black eye a carpet burn from him falling over a rug ahahaha. He looks great. Egg looks like a begging gremlin as per. Parenting is bleeping tit in this heatwave but it really got to me her moaning last night about the kids, when I’m sure their dad would have loved to have spent the day with them (and not sat on his phone whilst they fought), she just sounded so vicious, you can tell those children are a major inconvenience to her.

Wasn’t the black eye a carpet burn from him falling over a rug ahahaha. He looks great. Egg looks like a begging gremlin as per. Parenting is bleeping tit in this heatwave but it really got to me her moaning last night about the kids, when I’m sure their dad would have loved to have spent the day with them (and not sat on his phone whilst they fought), she just sounded so vicious, you can tell those children are a major inconvenience to her.
That was a different time I believe

I can’t remember if it was the tripping over the cushion scenario or if it was Hallie head butting him that time. Absolutely agree, Megan’s whole attitude has changed, she’s showing more of her true colours with the way she talks about the kids and stuff. Every word that comes out of her mouth recently has made me cringe, I’m still not over the “getting down and dirty” response to that duck buddy question 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.