Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds like she was a complete and utter control freak and always has been from bits I've seen with Dean.

Reactions: 8
What’s also funny is the friend arguing with him in the comments is the one she’s always with now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m proper howling at this. Tattlers are a different breed of smart when it comes to digging the dirt!

Day made 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's Jeremy Kyle gold. It's great 😂
ellis how dare you go to a party with girls there😬 i’m howling,
any more
old posts to amuse us..
also in reguards to the new title thread i’m hoping something along the lines of **beggars can’t be choosers meg falls for the losers 😭**

• Haha
Reactions: 14
62C5976B-674C-4467-8026-8D2D52769834.jpeg
Not going to lie this made me sad… maybe he can have all the kids for Christmas, I’m sure Meg would love that so she can have the new geezer round😏

• Sad
Reactions: 11
ellis how dare you go to a party with girls there😬 i’m howling,
any more
old posts to amuse us..
also in reguards to the new title thread i’m hoping something along the lines of **beggars can’t be choosers meg falls for the losers 😭**
M-eggers would be keeping with the egg and bean theme

Reactions: 1
Can just see it now… Dean’s post made me feel quite sad for him. I just hope he gets to see them and isn’t alone on Christmas!
I feel so sad for him, he gave up all his family, hell he gave up his job for her and she’s just thrown it in his face

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.