Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dancing video… VOM CRINGE EW YUCK
Literally saw it and instantly came over to tattle ffs 😂😂 I found it hilarious because she’s BLATANTLY asking herself questions but the one she’s dancing to is literally someone saying they’re struggling because their ex partner is moving out and she’s dancing away 💀💀

I see deans put a cheeky love heart in his bio, is he hinting at a new lover 🤣 bloody hell they both move quick don’t they

can any one nearby spill the tea 😂
I wonder if the new lass has any kids? Gagging to know the gossip!

Reactions: 5
Literally saw it and instantly came over to tattle ffs 😂😂 I found it hilarious because she’s BLATANTLY asking herself questions but the one she’s dancing to is literally someone saying they’re struggling because their ex partner is moving out and she’s dancing away 💀💀

I wonder if the new lass has any kids? Gagging to know the gossip!
think the new lass is called Megan. Look at the comments under his car picture, very flirty.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
20210805_130008.jpg

Posts like this are interesting to look back on. This was before the wedding. There were other comments above that didnt fit in the pic. I gather maybe someone pulled out of being in the wedding party? Sounds like a sad situation all round.
I hope Dean has a good group of friends he was able to reconnect with.

(This is from her public Facebook page so you can scroll and see, but I felt I should block out the names on here anyway, just in case there were any privacy concerns)

Reactions: 3
Looks to me like they both have moved on. Is it soon? Yeah but if the kids are happy and they are…crack on I say 😂

Reactions: 2
As long as they’re doing it away from the kids, who cares if it’s quick
Yes that’s would be my only issue. My mates ex was constantly introducing the kids to girlfriends then it wouldn’t last. Rite pain for her to av to keep explaining to the little ones!

Yes that’s would be my only issue. My mates ex was constantly introducing the kids to girlfriends then it wouldn’t last. Rite pain for her to av to keep explaining to the little ones!
My sister has done exactly the same, her kids are ages 10, 7 and 4 so they know as well

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.