LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely a rug could only cause that kind of damage from a fall if it was like a welcome mat texture? Something isn’t sitting right here. Hopefully we’re wrong but the fact he swapped between tripping over & blacking out so quickly tells me that he hadn’t quite rehearsed his story well enough!

Reactions: 4
Made me laugh when he was rubbing the mat with he’s shoes trying to make us believe that that soft looking rug done the damage on he’s face

Reactions: 1
Anyone else find it awkward when he was bashing everything in the room as being stupid and pointless

When it was all part of their dunelm ad room makeover 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just done a quick Google search for carpet burns, maybe he is telling the truth. Bizarre 😅
For me it's not him saying it's a carpet burn... It's the fact he can't keep his story straight as to how he's done it 😬 and then looking at the bigger picture with everything else it's a bit worrying 🤔

Reactions: 3
All these cushions. That we’ve only seen one picture of (content for you meg😉).
If your going lie come up with something more believable. There clearly is issues. Time to delete your account and live your life privately.
The sad thing is what would the do without the gram. No one to show off to.

All these cushions. That we’ve only seen one picture of (content for you meg😉).
If your going lie come up with something more believable. There clearly is issues. Time to delete your account and live your life privately.
The sad thing is what would the do without the gram. No one to show off to.
Do we think they could be going for insta accessory No.4? Carpet burns and all....

Oh look. Back to posting #gifted zoo book hashtags. More people need to question them I think. They’re so fake it’s cheesy.

Oh look. Back to posting #gifted zoo book hashtags. More people need to question them I think. They’re so fake it’s cheesy.
Really fake. Don't buy their happy life one bit, they can fake it for the gram all they like 😂 her past Facebook posts and the fact his family and mates clearly dislike her and always have speaks volumes.

Reactions: 2
So she’s no longer private!

That lasted long eggy meggy!!!

This is all so Terrible it’s almost unbelievable but I believe she’s a vicious piece of work 😱

Reactions: 2
I’d LOVE for her to be confronted with her old fb posts!! Or find out from their ex friends and family why they dislike her so much

Well I see her private account lasted about 10 hours 😹. Must have been the realisation that she would actually need to get off her arse and get a real job that encourages her to go open again 😂. I just find her incredibly fake - and I honestly get the impression neither her or Dean are particularly happy together.

also this morning stories with Blake shouting surprise - and then Hallie just screeching over - literally no idea what she’s saying/ attempting to say.
Really hope they start to focus on her and to encourage her language skills. Apart from her mum and dad having their phones attached to their hands all day - what do they actually do just for her ?
so glad to read someone has reported him to the DVLA. I live local and these “blackouts” are genuine then he should not be travelling on the roads.

She’s controlling him. She’s living a lie thinking that they’ll make something of their Instagram when in reality their content is mundane and crap, they’re gifted pound-shop tit that no one wants and the game is going to be up for them very soon, I think Deans realised that but beggy lives in such a bubble that she won’t let it burst.

Oh look 👀 he’s driven himself off to Shrewsbury to the gym again!! Also funny how his anxiety hasn’t flared since he left work and was probably signed off for 2 weeks. First class masterclass of skiving off work from
Mr Austin. I’m sorry but this is an absolute joke now. Playing the mental health card is a new low for this family

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.