LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how old she looks, she’s only 24?

Like her makeup and her outfit, it’s like she’s trying to come across older than she actually is
What?! 24! 😱
(She looks like a vampire in that pic! Really don’t understand the pale skin and massive red lips)

Reactions: 2
7B0FB92E-86CE-430D-9562-69516E5DAA12.jpeg

Is he wearing a cap in bed? He quite literally looks like a bellend in this picture, his face late at night gives me nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How come he’s the one suffering depression, going through a rough time etc yet Megan is the one who ‘deserves’ a night out with her friends while he minds the kids? Surely you’d want your partner to meet up with his friends first to look after his mental health?? If he’s that low is he really in the right frame of mind to mind all the kids by himself like if he’s that exhausted and mentally drained?

Reactions: 10
How come he’s the one suffering depression, going through a rough time etc yet Megan is the one who ‘deserves’ a night out with her friends while he minds the kids? Surely you’d want your partner to meet up with his friends first to look after his mental health?? If he’s that low is he really in the right frame of mind to mind all the kids by himself like if he’s that exhausted and mentally drained?
It’s ok the kids can look after themselves, Dean can just have one of his blackouts and be none of the wiser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His followers are dropping 🤭
how many did he have before? He doesn’t look very well in that “ask me a question” picture does he 🤭 get off the internet for once and go to sleep for Christ sake. Rest your body and your mind. He looks like tit and is just running himself into the ground!

Reactions: 3
how many did he have before? He doesn’t look very well in that “ask me a question” picture does he 🤭 get off the internet for once and go to sleep for Christ sake. Rest your body and your mind. He looks like tit and is just running himself into the ground!
He was on 12.1K

Reactions: 2
I doubt he will share questions like these. Have you all noticed he only shares positive comments. Droning dean strikes again.

Also i was very surprised to see she actually has a friend i genuinely thought she had got dressed up and stayed at home. She must see everyones comments on here.
It’s more than coincidence! And I don’t understand why he finds it funny that people are double checking he’s okay? When he said on his stories about followers asking him if he arranged beg’s drinks so she could get out of the house so he could feel safe he literally laughed? Nothing funny about domestic abuse and maybe he should be grateful that people are checking everything is okay the arrogant duck

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe he’s driving again, it’s honestly disgusting, also that poor baby stuck in that bloody car seat again, why can’t they just buy him an actual pushchair? Even a second hand stroller, anything is better than keeping him in a car seat for long periods of time

Reactions: 8
She’s that person who bought that vile dress for her big night out yesterday and returning it today.

They look like brother and sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s that person who bought that vile dress for her big night out yesterday and returning it today.

They look like brother and sister.
They do look creepily alike and all the kids look so alike aswell, I get they’re siblings, but they all have the same face

Reactions: 3
Another boiling hot day and the baby is in that blinking car seat on wheels again. He will have spent the whole car journey there and back, that’s more than enough in these temps.

I can’t believe he’s our driving again. Can’t go to work but can pop to next two days in a row 🥱

Reactions: 9
I used to be friends with Megan.. she’s a very aggressive person, not how she makes out on Instagram,

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.