LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re going very over the top considering it was just ONE comment that touched a nerve lol. Imagine being an ACTUAL Instagram influencer and crying on your stories every time someone wrote something that you didn’t agree with, just to get attention. 😂 you need thicker skin to be the real insta influencers you so desperately want to be, kiddos.

Urgh they grate on me so much but I can’t stop watching for my own amusement

Also dean hun, you didn’t have that haven holiday booked up for ages. You only put it on your stories 2-3 weeks ago. And there’s no way you could plan to go on holiday without telling the world on Instagram the moment you booked it

you silly sausage

We see a lot more than 5 minutes of their day, we got the pleasure of them filming their drive to Shrewsbury so that Eggy could buy the baby a swimsuit 🥱
So true!! We see way more than 5 minutes who are they kidding? I could tell you everything they do in a day, even what they have for breakfast (🍳) and what they have for tea (💩 ) I could tell you so many details about their lives, and I’ve never even met them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re going very over the top considering it was just ONE comment that touched a nerve lol. Imagine being an ACTUAL Instagram influencer and crying on your stories every time someone wrote something that you didn’t agree with, just to get attention. 😂 you need thicker skin to be the real insta influencers you so desperately want to be, kiddos.

Urgh they grate on me so much but I can’t stop watching for my own amusement

Also dean hun, you didn’t have that haven holiday booked up for ages. You only put it on your stories 2-3 weeks ago. And there’s no way you could plan to go on holiday without telling the world on Instagram the moment you booked it

you silly sausage
They’re going over the top because they KNOW that comment was right

Reactions: 6
Whilst I don’t agree with some of the stuff they do, there’s no need to try and judge a person by their mental health. To me that’s taking it a step too far. Nobody has ANY clue what’s going on behind closed doors. Being depress or anxious doesn’t mean you sit alone in a room or are sad all of the time. Please do your research on MH, you have no right to tell someone how they should be feeling.
Hi Meg!

Thread title suggestion - Eggs, Beans, Pancakes & Blackout pudding.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whilst I don’t agree with some of the stuff they do, there’s no need to try and judge a person by their mental health. To me that’s taking it a step too far. Nobody has ANY clue what’s going on behind closed doors. Being depress or anxious doesn’t mean you sit alone in a room or are sad all of the time. Please do your research on MH, you have no right to tell someone how they should be feeling.
But we do have the right to be angry about him doing these long distance drives and promoting cars when he’s stated he blacks out behind the wheel don’t we? I’m interested to know your take on that 🤔

Reactions: 4
Hi Meg, have we hit a nerve on here tonight? Maybe if you stopped playing the MH card everyone something doesn’t go your way, or things get a bit tough people would have more sympathy. Dean needs to get back to work, maybe you could find yourself a little part time job, you know contribute something to the society that keeps gifting you freebies. Show those children how real life works.

Reactions: 2
I can’t be the only one who’s noticed since there’s been posts on here about how she favours the boys over Hallie that she’s including her a lot more? :sneaky: The boomerang on her stories this morning was cringey.. I’ll admit she has one of those faces that looks like she’s up to no good:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Meg, have we hit a nerve on here tonight? Maybe if you stopped playing the MH card everyone something doesn’t go your way, or things get a bit tough people would have more sympathy. Dean needs to get back to work, maybe you could find yourself a little part time job, you know contribute something to the society that keeps gifting you freebies. Show those children how real life works.
That’s not Megan... the spelling and grammar is too good

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.