LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

From what i have read on Instagram he gave megan a sweep to enduce dawsons labour. There has been alot of speculation about this here as you all know but from whats being said he actually gave her a sweep on the bathroom floor to make dawson premature

• Wow
Reactions: 7
From what i have read on Instagram he gave megan a sweep to enduce dawsons labour. There has been alot of speculation about this here as you all know but from whats being said he actually gave her a sweep on the bathroom floor to make dawson premature
Omg I’m literally borking at this 🤮🤮🤮
What would possess them!?
And HOW dangerous seriously 😭😭😭😭

I’ve seen those finger nails, that’s infection right there

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh look 👀 he’s driven himself off to Shrewsbury to the gym again!! Also funny how his anxiety hasn’t flared since he left work and was probably signed off for 2 weeks. First class masterclass of skiving off work from
Mr Austin. I’m sorry but this is an absolute joke now. Playing the mental health card is a new low for this family
Been to the gym twice in one week but couldn’t manage two days at work 🙄
Do we believe he is actually on medication or do we think he is actually taking it to prove to work when really he doesn’t need it? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Wait WHAT?! Ive not followed them for long so this is new info to me.... where has this speculation come from?! 🤢

Omg I’m literally borking at this 🤮🤮🤮
What would possess them!?
And HOW dangerous seriously 😭😭😭😭

I’ve seen those finger nails, that’s infection right there
For attention she was wanting a premature baby she was hashtagging prem baby before the baby was even born if you look back. Then making out he was in dier need when in all honestly is was a bit of jaundice

Wait WHAT?! Ive not followed them for long so this is new info to me.... where has this speculation come from?! 🤢
He has told family members. I personally know the family

For attention she was wanting a premature baby she was hashtagging prem baby before the baby was even born if you look back. Then making out he was in dier need when in all honestly is was a bit of jaundice

He has told family members. I personally know the family
That is absolutely disgusting. Just when I thought they couldn’t get any lower!!! The who trying to conceive bullshit, hash tagging prembaby before he was born, the “depression” and now this? Honestly wtf

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I can't see anyone making there baby come early knowing they could be poorly, An why the bathroom floor.
That just seems odd to me, I bet his family are trying to make up lies (after what he said yesterday)

Reactions: 2
I can't see anyone making there baby come early knowing they could be poorly, An why the bathroom floor.
That just seems odd to me, I bet his family are trying to make up lies (after what he said yesterday)
This has been well known around people that personally know them for some time. No one in there right mind would make it up and she was very clearly hashtaging early baby prem baby etc from 30 weeks

I don’t know if this is true, but she was doing many things to make him come early, the constant long walks having to go out all
the time, constantly bouncing on her ball and trying everything people do when they’re overdue

I don’t know if this is true, but she was doing many things to make him come early, the constant long walks having to go out all
the time, constantly bouncing on her ball and trying everything people do when they’re overdue
The pineapple juice was another. She 100 percent got him to give her a sweep. I will see if the person he told is willing to swnd the messages across.

The pineapple juice was another. She 100 percent got him to give her a sweep. I will see if the person he told is willing to swnd the messages across.
It’s honestly disgusting! I follow a mum on Instagram and her son was born at 34 weeks after her waters went at 27 weeks, she tried to do so much to keep him in aswell and then you get people like them who will do whatever for a bit of attention

Reactions: 3
It’s honestly disgusting! I follow a mum on Instagram and her son was born at 34 weeks after her waters went at 27 weeks, she tried to do so much to keep him in aswell and then you get people like them who will do whatever for a bit of attention
Absolutely disgusting. They should be reported. Not sure who to but someone

Absolutely disgusting. They should be reported. Not sure who to but someone
I would say social services but Shropshire social services are useless. The school/nursery would be a good option as they’re bound to pick up concerns with the children’s speech and language so it’ll be adding pieces to the jigsaw if the safeguarding team are aware of what’s posted online.

Oh my god! I Am in shock! I never thought they would shock me like that!!

I literally can’t even imagine why anyone would lie about that but still can’t quite believe someone would go through with that!
I think I actually feel a bit sick!

Sweeps are the worst thing ever!

Oh and Deans happy face is smug!!!!! That he is getting away with this ‘story!’

When did dean apparently give her a sweep, as she wa son about losing her plug and going into labour from 30 weeks!

Well they where expressing colostrum early which you’re not supposed to do to try and bring the baby, they where also posting stuff about having curry to get the baby out, bouncing on ball to get the baby out and walking from about 30 weeks. She was posting about how the baby needs to get out with Hallie at the same stage too and doing things to try and bring on labour.

They where 100% wanting both Hallie and Dawson to come premature I dunno about the sweep because I personally didn’t see that posted but I witnessed all of the above posted including the #prembaby a month before he even arrived

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200811-141010_Gallery.jpg

As an example, this was under one post were she was wishing Hallie would arrive sooner rather than later.
I wouldn't put anything past them. Theyve used depression, hastagging pandemic baby, a fake "struggle" to conceive etc etc . Dean giving her a sweep doesn't even shock me. She was probably looking an induction at the hospital during one of her many trips and didnt get it. Think of all the attention she would get! Absolutely disgusts me.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 208340
As an example, this was under one post were she was wishing Hallie would arrive sooner rather than later.
I wouldn't put anything past them. Theyve used depression, hastagging pandemic baby, a fake "struggle" to conceive etc etc . Dean giving her a sweep doesn't even shock me. She was probably looking an induction at the hospital during one of her many trips and didnt get it. Think of all the attention she would get! Absolutely disgusts me.
Omg they are shocking absolutely disgusting!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.