LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking on her blog about her saying when she tried to conceive Blake and she said it took them a year and a half, they must of been trying since they got together

I quite like her outfit, granted I’m a good few years older than her. She hasn’t got her tits out for once.

Reactions: 3
I quite like her outfit, granted I’m a good few years older than her. She hasn’t got her tits out for once.
I do think it’s a nice dress, but I feel she tries to dress older and come across older, I don’t understand why, but she always seems to wear clothes that seem far too big for her and don’t suit her body shape.

Reactions: 1
Wait, why the fk is Megan even Dean stay home alone with those 3 kids when he's "blacking out"?! Clearly isn't having black outs 🤣

Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed that Dean's insta stories today hes now got a cut lip 🤔
I saw this, I’m sure it’ll be blamed on one of the kids! When they first moved to this house they had a dog, and someone put on the old thread that they got him after they got married, what happened to that dog?

He has tagged the bloody pub she is going to in the photo of her. Could he get get any more beggy?
Have a day off mate!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I do think it’s a nice dress, but I feel she tries to dress older and come across older, I don’t understand why, but she always seems to wear clothes that seem far too big for her and don’t suit her body shape.
She has a lovely figure as well and ain’t afraid to flaunt it so obviously not a confidence thing. I think she’s playing dress up as a classy instamum, fake it till you make it hey.

• Haha
Soo cringey!!😩🙈
it’s blatantly obvious after Dean’s stories yesterday when he had to clear things up that she’s told him to post that picture. Can just imagine it now “Dean tell them how good I am all the time to you, show them we are happy” 🥱😴
Not fooling anyone guys!

Have you seen that picture of her dean uploaded it looks like she has a bruised forehead. Maybe she's headbutted him?

It looks to me like she has a bruised forehead?? Maybe she has headbutted him hense the split lip and bruise??
I didn’t notice that at first, it’s all very weird

She has a lovely figure as well and ain’t afraid to flaunt it so obviously not a confidence thing. I think she’s playing dress up as a classy instamum, fake it till you make it hey.
It’s so weird though, you can just tell it’s not the type of people they are

Reactions: 1
Have you seen that picture of her dean uploaded it looks like she has a bruised forehead. Maybe she's headbutted him?

It looks to me like she has a bruised forehead?? Maybe she has headbutted him hense the split lip and bruise??
Didnt notice that at first, but yeah can definitely see it, definitely.something odd about all these injuries, I mean in clumsy as they come and got a savage 2 year old and can honestly say I dont think I've had any facial injuries since I was a kid!

Also her head looks about 8 foot long in that photo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also how hot is it today, the blokes working out in FULL gym wear? WTF

Covering injuries 🤔

Where’s he tagged the pub??

Reactions: 4
I doubt he will share questions like these. Have you all noticed he only shares positive comments. Droning dean strikes again.

Also i was very surprised to see she actually has a friend i genuinely thought she had got dressed up and stayed at home. She must see everyones comments on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.