LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cant get over how much they filter and edit the photos of their kids, especially dawson, that's photo on his story is ridiculous
He best get some shifts in before Blake starts school so he can book some days off to document his walk into school/photo by the front door 😂😂. She must be panicking at the thought of having to care for the 3 of them on her own- her mum will be there all the time instead. Incapable to parenting all 3 - it’s like as soon as they don’t need her tits she just can’t be arsed.
The mum is always there I bet! Like a free childminder!
They put a post up about Dawson not being able to meet his nanny because of lockdown but it was a total lie, she was seen going to their house! So they just bare faced lied to get likes, makes me sick that they’d make this crap up just to get sympathy and attention when really they’re flouting the rules!

Once again moaning about how hard it is, there’s two of them? And also moaning about Hallie yet again, she couldn’t make it more obvious that she’s the least favourite

Reactions: 5
News flash Megan. 2 year olds scream. Why don’t you try spending a bit of one on one time with her, Blake does the biking with dean why can’t you do something with her instead of just writing how she is sassy and screams all day, poor thing doesn’t look like she gets any attention total after thought

Reactions: 8
The mum is always there I bet! Like a free childminder!
They put a post up about Dawson not being able to meet his nanny because of lockdown but it was a total lie, she was seen going to their house! So they just bare faced lied to get likes, makes me sick that they’d make this crap up just to get sympathy and attention when really they’re flouting the rules!
That reminds me I remember seeing a story of theirs During lockdown and I could hear a woman (not meg) chatting in the background. It definitely didn’t sound like the tv or a phone call either so I bet that was her mum 🤔

News flash Megan. 2 year olds scream. Why don’t you try spending a bit of one on one time with her, Blake does the biking with dean why can’t you do something with her instead of just writing how she is sassy and screams all day, poor thing doesn’t look like she gets any attention total after thought
It’s so blatant that the poor girl is the least favourite. All toddlers/young children go through stages and surely she went through it with her darling boy Blake so why is she so surprised that Hallie is being a typical 2 year old girl? Baffling! She’s probably hurt and confused as to why she’s not getting attention anymore and by Meg highlighting the fact she’s a “wild child” or “sassy” is just going to make her feel more confused!

Reactions: 4
That reminds me I remember seeing a story of theirs During lockdown and I could hear a woman (not meg) chatting in the background. It definitely didn’t sound like the tv or a phone call either so I bet that was her mum 🤔

It’s so blatant that the poor girl is the least favourite. All toddlers/young children go through stages and surely she went through it with her darling boy Blake so why is she so surprised that Hallie is being a typical 2 year old girl? Baffling! She’s probably hurt and confused as to why she’s not getting attention anymore and by Meg highlighting the fact she’s a “wild child” or “sassy” is just going to make her feel more confused!
Hit the nail on the head, obviously showing off and because she can’t talk much she’s doing it in typical terrible 2’s behaviour, they’ve just had a baby and both their attention is there and on the older kid so she’s doing it for attention ffs if they took 5 minutes to have dean watch the boys and she took her to the park for 20 minutes she’d probably be much better behaved for the day

Reactions: 1

This it is so obvious all she does is moan about that poor little girl. All she does is bangs on about her boys too how perfect they are .. I hardly see anything about hallie apart from moaning about her

Are they honestly so thick they haven’t thought for a second the amount of changes that 2 year old has gone through lately?! She had her bedroom took off her and made to share with her older brother, then she was weaned off the boob (and now she has to see a new baby doing what she was only doing a few months ago) her mom had a couple of long stays in hospital where she didn’t see her for a while, then a new baby comes into the house and ALL the attention is on him, not to mention they constantly take Blake out on his bike but haven’t even bothered to see what interests she has (she probably only likes the bikes because she sees it gets Blake attention) and to top it all off her Dad is suddenly at home all the time when he never used to be. 🤯🤯is it any wonder she’s ‘acting’ out she hasn’t a clue what’s going on!! Maybe think about putting her in pre school for a couple of mornings a week so she can have a break from you all and be around children her own age because clearly she hasn’t got anything that’s just for her! Make a fuss of her 😩 any time she boasts about doing this that and whatever whilst Dawson sleeps it’s always Blake & Hallie together do something with her on her own. My heart hurts for her as she’s just trying to express herself and gets met with being told she’s sassy?? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Don't understand why they had to make her room into a nursery knowing they were having another boy.. The room is going to waste, they should have let hallie stay in her own room and just move the baby into blakes room when the time comes 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't understand why they had to make her room into a nursery knowing they were having another boy.. The room is going to waste, they should have let hallie stay in her own room and just move the baby into blakes room when the time comes 🙄
But then they wouldn’t of been able to do a big nursery reveal for all there eager followers😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still think there’s something more to it with Hallie,
I honestly think when she starts a provision the school will want to push for a diagnosis on her, I definitely think she’s on the spectrum.

The fact she literally seems constantly so zoned out she doesn’t seem present at all in any of the posts they put about her, very vacant stare as if she’s a million miles away and is completely non verbal. Which makes it even more heartbreaking that she’s the odd one out of the family and the one they seem to bother with the least when in reality she’s probably the one who needs their time the most.

But then I dunno cause Blake May as well be non verbal too as it’s virtually impossible to understand anything he says.

Reactions: 7
Well dean is the happiest, most active depressed person I know. Megan obviously cant cope with having 3 children and instead of admitting that hes pulling the mental health card.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t think he’s playing the mental health card because of her. Although she clearly is dependent on him and I can imagine she rings/texts/FaceTimes him all day. And she clearly can’t handle the 3 of them on her own (when have we ever seen her take them out without Dean not even to a park?!) and she clearly loves to be waited on hand and foot. I really think it’s more a case of he is work shy and would rather be at home with his family (who doesn’t want to be😡) so he’s using this as a way to be at home all the time and I think he thinks he can crack being insta famous earning a living from that and won’t need a real job then.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I find it very strange how open he is about being 'depressed/having anxiety'. Must be all for the gram, they're both weird people. I'd rather have a real job and real life than constantly fake it just to get freebies.

Reactions: 4
I actually cant get over how much they filter and edit the photos of their kids, especially dawson, that's photo on his story is ridiculous
Came here to say this! They’ve made his eyes huge he looks like a bloody alien. Absolutely ridiculous parents. Imagine editing your baby

Reactions: 2
I still think there’s something more to it with Hallie,
I honestly think when she starts a provision the school will want to push for a diagnosis on her, I definitely think she’s on the spectrum.

The fact she literally seems constantly so zoned out she doesn’t seem present at all in any of the posts they put about her, very vacant stare as if she’s a million miles away and is completely non verbal. Which makes it even more heartbreaking that she’s the odd one out of the family and the one they seem to bother with the least when in reality she’s probably the one who needs their time the most.

But then I dunno cause Blake May as well be non verbal too as it’s virtually impossible to understand anything he says.
I completely agree with this about Hallie. both my children needed speech therapy as they got older - just to help with their pronunciation, and I was so proactive in getting them the help they needed ......but even at Hallies age (2.5) they were non stop talking and copying sounds etc - she literally is silent? It’s embarrassing when Megan shoves the phone in her face and says things like “say hello” and she literally just looks at her blankly.
I would be so concerned about her, but they are just so self absorbed in themselves they are failing to see their daughter isn’t thriving or developing properly. Seriously if they could find it in themselves to send her to the pre - school by us for even one morning it would do her the world of good. My god if they sacrificed a bottle of gin / beers it would pay for it. I feel so sorry for her.
Like I say im local to them and have seen how naughty Blake can be - yet they constantly moan about her and make him out to be golden boy.

we know you read here Megan and Dean - do your daughter a favour and spend some time with her one on one, take her to preschool, get her mixing with other children her own age. Ring the health visitor and tell them you have concerns about her speech etc - trust me it can take 6 months for a referral to come through so the sooner you do it the better. it would break my heart if my kids were like her, she just looks so sad all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shock deans back on sick leave and they’re both back to sharing their ‘happy’ stories of their adventures 😂 most predictable couple going!
Wonder what job/hours he’ll be working when they try for baby number 4?? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I completely agree with this about Hallie. both my children needed speech therapy as they got older - just to help with their pronunciation, and I was so proactive in getting them the help they needed ......but even at Hallies age (2.5) they were non stop talking and copying sounds etc - she literally is silent? It’s embarrassing when Megan shoves the phone in her face and says things like “say hello” and she literally just looks at her blankly.
I would be so concerned about her, but they are just so self absorbed in themselves they are failing to see their daughter isn’t thriving or developing properly. Seriously if they could find it in themselves to send her to the pre - school by us for even one morning it would do her the world of good. My god if they sacrificed a bottle of gin / beers it would pay for it. I feel so sorry for her.
Like I say im local to them and have seen how naughty Blake can be - yet they constantly moan about her and make him out to be golden boy.

we know you read here Megan and Dean - do your daughter a favour and spend some time with her one on one, take her to preschool, get her mixing with other children her own age. Ring the health visitor and tell them you have concerns about her speech etc - trust me it can take 6 months for a referral to come through so the sooner you do it the better. it would break my heart if my kids were like her, she just looks so sad all the time
My son is a bit like Hallie.. he’s turning 2 soon, non-verbal, only babbles, in his own little world half the time but my god he’s the happiest little sausage I’ve ever seen! Maybe I’m taking your comment the wrong way or too much to heart but I have tried and tried and tried to get my son to speak and copy sounds but he won’t and my health visitor has never had concerns. Just that last bit saying it would break your heart having a child like that got to me a bit 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The sad part is... that Hallie May getting referred for speech therapy would actually be useful and original content for them. Waiving aside her right to privacy as they obviously have no regard for that, I’m sure so many parents would find it helpful and could relate to seeing what they do to try and encourage her speech development. Document some of the activities the speech therapist gives and how she progresses. I know I would have found this helpful when I went through SLT when my middle son turned one.

However, admitting there’s a problem with one of their children isn’t on-brand for them as “perfect parents”. Not to mention it will detract attention away from Golden Boys. And there probably aren’t many companies they could get brand deals/gifted items with relating to SLT. So they won’t bother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.