LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is, if he is as down & depressed as they both say he is, why is Megan still making him wake up every single morning with the kids? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him have a lie in! It’s like as soon as the kids are up it’s Dean’s job to get up yet we’ve seen plenty of times that Megan has had a lie in. When Dean was working long hours he’d even be up at the crack of dawn if one of them wasn’t sleeping while Megan was in bed. Surely, if you stay at home with the kids all day while your partner is the only source of income, you try your best to let them get rest as much as possible? I mean obviously they help out etc but you would let him have a lie in on his day off!

Reactions: 12
meg can’t cope with her kids. I have literally never seen her take them out alone, or do anything with them without dean being there. I know she doesn’t drive but Isnt she always banging on about how much of a lovely little village she lives in with loads of local walking spots and parks and canals...

Dean is definitely not being genuine about his new recent mental health battle. I feel mean for saying it but things are too coincidental and it’s bloomin obvious. he had time off when Dawson was born, then more time off when he was poorly, then more time off for covid reasons and feeling ‘unsafe’ at work and now he’s running out of excuses so hence the “I’m depressed” card... BUT!!!! Only when at work though... obvs

meg can’t cope with her kids. I have literally never seen her take them out alone, or do anything with them without dean being there. I know she doesn’t drive but Isnt she always banging on about how much of a lovely little village she lives in with loads of local walking spots and parks and canals...

Dean is definitely not being genuine about his new recent mental health battle. I feel mean for saying it but things are too coincidental and it’s bloomin obvious. he had time off when Dawson was born, then more time off when he was poorly, then more time off for covid reasons and feeling ‘unsafe’ at work and now he’s running out of excuses so hence the “I’m depressed” card... BUT!!!! Only when at work though... obvs
She literally NEVER takes them out on her own ever. Honestly she never even picked blake up from nursery on her own she was always chaperoned by Dean or her mum. God help her come September when he is in 5 full days - surely then she will make the 10 minute journey on her own?! 😂😂. That’s when she will need a double buggy as how will possibly cope with Hallie and Dawson. She’s very immature, and that’s the problem . I know plenty of mums her age with children who do loads on their own whilst their partners are working. Before COVID there were sessions run at our locale sure start centre in town and she never attended their once with Hallie - and because of that she has no mum friends who she can meet up with. Maybe she will make more effort when Blake is in school ?!

Reactions: 10
She literally NEVER takes them out on her own ever. Honestly she never even picked blake up from nursery on her own she was always chaperoned by Dean or her mum. God help her come September when he is in 5 full days - surely then she will make the 10 minute journey on her own?! 😂😂. That’s when she will need a double buggy as how will possibly cope with Hallie and Dawson. She’s very immature, and that’s the problem . I know plenty of mums her age with children who do loads on their own whilst their partners are working. Before COVID there were sessions run at our locale sure start centre in town and she never attended their once with Hallie - and because of that she has no mum friends who she can meet up with. Maybe she will make more effort when Blake is in school ?!
I doubt it’ll be 5 days a week with how sicky her children are! He’ll have more time off than he’ll be there 😂 god help her if Blake brings chicken pox into the house how will she cope with them all being ill! 😳
I can’t see her making an effort when Blake’s at school I think she likes isolating her self it gives them content to moan about then 🙄 other moms will see how immature she is and school moms are very clicky she won’t fit in with anyone.

Reactions: 5
I doubt it’ll be 5 days a week with how sicky her children are! He’ll have more time off than he’ll be there 😂 god help her if Blake brings chicken pox into the house how will she cope with them all being ill! 😳
I can’t see her making an effort when Blake’s at school I think she likes isolating her self it gives them content to moan about then 🙄 other moms will see how immature she is and school moms are very clicky she won’t fit in with anyone.
Yeah your right - I think when they got married they lost a lot of friends - judging by her Facebook posts from back in the day it doesn’t look like they had much support. Hardly any guests at their wedding either 👀. So I think that’s why they are so reliant on each other as they literally have no one else to turn to. Such a shame as Dean being “depressed” - it would be good to see his friends rallying around him instead of relying on strangers on social media

Reactions: 2
On a side note... is dean going to be wearing that hoodie for the foreseeable? I’ve been absolutely roasting this week and they’ve been in hoodies, fleeces and hats! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I don’t get is, if he is as down & depressed as they both say he is, why is Megan still making him wake up every single morning with the kids? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him have a lie in! It’s like as soon as the kids are up it’s Dean’s job to get up yet we’ve seen plenty of times that Megan has had a lie in. When Dean was working long hours he’d even be up at the crack of dawn if one of them wasn’t sleeping while Megan was in bed. Surely, if you stay at home with the kids all day while your partner is the only source of income, you try your best to let them get rest as much as possible? I mean obviously they help out etc but you would let him have a lie in on his day off!
Remember she breastfeeds! No other woman does as good job as her, so dean must get up with the kids. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s done a highlight for her poached egg tutorial? Maybe it’s because me and my partner are chefs but surely her followers aren’t that thick, not to mention she also does it wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Follow your dreams! Find something you’re good at and do tutorials. Inspire people. #megseggs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone find it really strange how many tags dean&megan put in there pictures?
Like what is with tagging mental health charities??? Such begs🤢

He might aswell carry a neon flashing light above his head saying 'I've got depression' honestly, they need a bloody wake up call or something so fucked up🤢

Reactions: 8
Anyone find it really strange how many tags dean&megan put in there pictures?
Like what is with tagging mental health charities??? Such begs🤢

He might aswell carry a neon flashing light above his head saying 'I've got depression' honestly, they need a bloody wake up call or something so fucked up🤢
They seem to thrive of bad things happening to them, it’s all the there content is based around, her bleed during early pregnancy, in hospital with meningitis, they spoke about Dawson coming early from 30 weeks until he was actually born, him being poorly and now depression, I’m guessing they’re trying to pull at the heartstrings and get the sympathy gifts.. like she did everything on her power to make him come early and then moaned about having such a poorly child. She was told to be on bed rest, but was still going out to the shops and long walks everyday, it’s very fucked up.

It’s also one of the things that made me dislike her, she banged on about how he was going to be small as she had small babies, but none of her pregnancies made it past 40 weeks, I believe Hallie was 37+ weighing 6lbs something and Blake was 39+ weighing 7lbs something, so hardly tiny babies, she just tries to milk everything and it’s so irritating

I used to really like this account tbh always never been able to understand dean but just recently I’ve seen it for what it is and glad clearly others have aswell as now there’s 2 thread pages

Reactions: 2
They’re such a crap pair of “influencers”, they don’t seem to do many (or any really) paid partnerships or adverts (where the company dictates the content and post wording etc) they just seem to brag about free crap that you can pick up in home bargains. All of the tit they’ve been “kindly gifted” recently, who would really want that shite? I doubt very much people in the market for fleeces etc would be following them, and would just pop to go outdoors if they needed a fleece, same with the bloody eggs, if you need eggs surely you’d just buy them? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I despair with this pair, they’ll take anything that’s a freebie it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re such a crap pair of “influencers”, they don’t seem to do many (or any really) paid partnerships or adverts (where the company dictates the content and post wording etc) they just seem to brag about free crap that you can pick up in home bargains. All of the tit they’ve been “kindly gifted” recently, who would really want that shite? I doubt very much people in the market for fleeces etc would be following them, and would just pop to go outdoors if they needed a fleece, same with the bloody eggs, if you need eggs surely you’d just buy them? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I despair with this pair, they’ll take anything that’s a freebie it’s embarrassing.
It’s cringe isn’t it -the amount of #gifted crap they keep posting. Like you say though they’re not making any proper money from this - being gifted stuff, and accepting any old crap just makes them look desperate

Reactions: 1
Oh what a surprise he’s been gifted cbd oils to cure his depression! Absolute couple of begs! 🙈 it’s so embarrassing the lengths they are going to to ‘make’ it in the land of Instagram, those kids will be brought up and end up just like them- work shy begs! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even before Dawson was born they were always ill!
Sickness bugs, ear infections! You name it!

I hope Deans firm get enough from his instagram to sack him!

Reactions: 5
Oh what a surprise he’s been gifted cbd oils to cure his depression! Absolute couple of begs! 🙈 it’s so embarrassing the lengths they are going to to ‘make’ it in the land of Instagram, those kids will be brought up and end up just like them- work shy begs! 🙄
Literally couldn’t make it up could you 😂😂. I would quite like a new car - wonder if I start putting beggy messages on my Instagram I’ll be sent one. Honestly the pair of them have to be the most irritating couple on Instagram. Absolute losers with no friends , no life. Maybe Dean should try and work out why he is feeling so down....maybe being married to someone with the personality of a gold fish, lazy with no work ethic and unbelievably dull has started to take its toll. He knows divorce wouldn’t crush him financially

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.