LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he really is depressed it’s cos of her. She thinks she’s supporting him but like somebody said on here she’s a qualified hairdresser, I mean they’ve had a lot the past few months with their kid been poorly etc and the lack of sleep that comes with that and also having 2 other children that both act younger than they actually are. Then he comes home to a pile of tit looking dinner, probably expected to sort the children out etc she needs to pull her finger out her arse and really think about doing more for the household they think their strong but stuff like that breaks up relationships as people start resenting one another.

Reactions: 3
If he really is depressed it’s cos of her. She thinks she’s supporting him but like somebody said on here she’s a qualified hairdresser, I mean they’ve had a lot the past few months with their kid been poorly etc and the lack of sleep that comes with that and also having 2 other children that both act younger than they actually are. Then he comes home to a pile of tit looking dinner, probably expected to sort the children out etc she needs to pull her finger out her arse and really think about doing more for the household they think their strong but stuff like that breaks up relationships as people start resenting one another.
She can barely cope being a stay at home mum so god knows how she would cope being a working mum, maybe I’m old fashioned or maybe it’s because it’s what works for me and my family, but if he’s working 12 hours a day, he shouldn’t then have to come home and run around after his four kids!

You can tell she was never made for the stay at home mum/housewife life, she never cleans, can’t actually cook and can’t seem to look after her kids by herself. I actually feel sorry for Dean, it must get so stressful

She can barely cope being a stay at home mum so god knows how she would cope being a working mum, maybe I’m old fashioned or maybe it’s because it’s what works for me and my family, but if he’s working 12 hours a day, he shouldn’t then have to come home and run around after his four kids!
No I agree if he’s bringing in the money for them to live off days when he’s not at work he shouldn’t have to do them things, I know other people will disagree but I’d never expect my husband to do that when working a long shift. I mean what does she actually do in the day but sit in the house and eat eggs?

Reactions: 6
I know how you feel, in the last year I’ve tried to kill myself twice, suffered with mental health since 16, I’m now 22, each time I’ve seen a doctor or tried to get help, I’m told to download an app, try and get out more and completely dismissed! Not just by doctors either, but friends and family and you have these two uneducated idiots, making a complete joke of something that is so serious and already is not taken seriously enough! I really do feel your frustration and anger
I’m really sorry you haven’t been listened to. It’s awful. I hope things change soon and you are able to access any help you need and people start to be more understanding.
My partner was told to do some online diary stuff and when he wasn’t getting chance to complete it every month in between his 50 hour work weeks and family life they threatened to take the service (which was largely useless anyway) away from him. They did try to offer him medication straight away but he didn’t want to jump straight to it, he wants therapy first but they won’t do that with covid and he won’t tell anyone else about how he’s struggling 😞

This was obviously the plan all along go back for one day show them how much he’s ‘struggling’ then ta-da signed off again probably for at least 2 weeks, just in time for a family holiday 😡 we’ve had family members lose their jobs during this whole pandemic and here he is using the mental health card to play in his favour!! All too convenient that they’ve both had a hard day 🤔 what so they’re such a good couple that apparently their mental health is also in sync 🤯
Never a problem when he’s out and about all day every day, promoting crappy Ads and having gifted days out but one day back at work and suddenly he’s broken again?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
They need reporting. I'm not sure who to, but they need to stop fiddling the system and making a mockery of those that need genuine help. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They need reporting. I'm not sure who to, but they need to stop fiddling the system and making a mockery of those that need genuine help. 😡
I really hope someone at Kellogg’s flags his social media up to the bosses, so they can keep an eye on things! But of course then he’ll put the sad puppy dog eyes on and use his monotone voice to try and fool everyone 🙄

Reactions: 1
I’m really sorry you haven’t been listened to. It’s awful. I hope things change soon and you are able to access any help you need and people start to be more understanding.
My partner was told to do some online diary stuff and when he wasn’t getting chance to complete it every month in between his 50 hour work weeks and family life they threatened to take the service (which was largely useless anyway) away from him. They did try to offer him medication straight away but he didn’t want to jump straight to it, he wants therapy first but they won’t do that with covid and he won’t tell anyone else about how he’s struggling 😞
My heart goes out to you and your husband! I think it’s especially difficult for me to open up and people like dean really do make a joke of it! I really hope things start looking up for you and your husband!

Has anyone said anything to vitabiotics? They’re such a well known brand and I can’t believe they’d want these two representing them!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone else get the feeling he’s just googled all the symptoms of anxiety/depression? He’s literally listed every single one saying he had them all today. You wouldn’t normally have every single symptom- a few maybe but all of them? Convenient 🤨

Reactions: 2
I'm so f*cked off, in a time where the world is upside down people have lost jobs, companies have gone bust, there are so many people struggling an he's got a job and just can't be arsed to go, I really hope he's not lying as that's just sick.
I bet they don't declare their extra income, an I bet his work dont know what he's up too, I for one would be furious if my staff where to sick to attend work but can do 101 other things?!

When he did the tesco ad he would of been on sick leave. Would the ad not be classed as working? Surely his employer could have something to say about that.

I’ve been reading on here for a while but never posted as I just like to be nosy and enjoy the fact that everybody else seems to have the same opinion on these two as me (and the rest of my office) 😂 I work in admin at Kellogg’s.. and all I can say is everybody here knows what he is up to and it’s got to be done by the book but he won’t have a job for much longer! Don't think he’s worked even a full month here without having to call in sick or go home early 🙄

I really don't want to judge because I know anxiety and depression hits people in so many different ways but his 'depressed pics' always seem really staged. He never seems anxious or depressed unless he's back at work 🙄 or posting those pictures 😬

The pair of them are an absolute joke. Like others have said if he is genuinely depressed (doubt it though) then she’ll be playing a huge part in it. My ex used to work 4(usually 5 or 6 though) on 4 off 12 hour alternating night shifts and I’d let him just come back from work and chill, no matter how hard my day had been with the kids as he was the one bringing the main wage in, she really does live on cloud cuckoo. I bet she’s constantly nagging him on the phone all day when he’s trying to work as well.

I’m reporting him to Kellogg’s if I see him swanning off on days out online whilst he’s signed off sick. I don’t begrudge anyone a walk in the fresh air, it’s fantastic for your mental health however living your life online is one of the worst things for your mental health. If he’s well enough to be an “influencer” he’s well enough to do his day job.

• Heart
Absolutely agree! I too have had friends who have lost jobs and are really struggling! There will be plenty of people out there who would snap up Deans job in a heartbeat. Why can’t they both see how moaning about his work in the current climate is not going to win them any fans. Considering she has 15k and he has 12k followers their engagement is very small. It appears to be the same army of people commenting. I have also noticed that Megan will like her own posts 😂.
If dean is struggling with the hours surely they should sit down and talk through their options. She’s a qualified hair dresser so could she not get off her arse and work? It could be flexible around his hours too so would always be someone with the kids. I get the feeling she just wants to stay at home, contributing nothing but an awful looking dinner at the end of the day. I have nothing against stay at home mums at all - but if she can see her husband isn’t coping surely she should be helping taking the pressure off financially? But no she would rather stay on her phone taking the same photos of her eggs on toast, taking slow motion close ups to Dawson with petit biscuit playing in the background, and doing every #ad that comes her way 😂
She won’t need to ease the pressure financially he’ll be off on full pay 🙄

Since the 10th July he has done 6 mental health posts/ staged photos. 3 of them are one after the other. Seems very forced to me almost like it’s new content for them 🤔 he hasn’t mentioned anything else (apart from the Tesco Ads) other than mental health like a dog with a bone. Wouldn’t be as bad if it was offering advice or support but he isn’t he’s literally begging for attention, I think it looks too obvious and seems aimed at his employers seeing it hoping it will support his what he’s telling them.

Reactions: 2
Surely if he’s signed off from his paid job he shouldn’t be actively working via Instagram.. the amount of ads and crap they do is unbelievable. No head space for his job yet can do a ad when a company gifts them crap. I honestly think he’s bored of working, clearly doesn’t wanna be there and hasn’t wanted to be there for while. No doubt they think now their ‘insta famous’ with their Tesco ads working a normal job is beneath them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.