LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the 10th July he has done 6 mental health posts/ staged photos. 3 of them are one after the other. Seems very forced to me almost like it’s new content for them 🤔 he hasn’t mentioned anything else (apart from the Tesco Ads) other than mental health like a dog with a bone. Wouldn’t be as bad if it was offering advice or support but he isn’t he’s literally begging for attention, I think it looks too obvious and seems aimed at his employers seeing it hoping it will support his what he’s telling them.
Thats what I think, it's for the employers. He only mentioned mental health for the first time in the "was going to lose my job due to time off" post. Hes scrambled for an excuse to stop that happening and, no one can prove or disprove poor mental health. Bingo!
He should not be allowed to benefit from companies, financially or otherwise, while off on the sick from his "regular" employment (I use the term regular, loosely)

Reactions: 3
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Exactly!! Why does he have these episodes in work only?? His work will end up saying he isn’t fit for the job and he will laid off. He is absolutely taking the bleeping piss. I know people with anxiety - they can’t even get out of bed......yet he’s already said he’s got a day with “plenty of fresh air“ planned. Here’s an idea Austins - how about turning off social media, sorting out your lives - getting your children socially interacting with other people, getting Blake some speech therapy, signing hallie up for pre school- and letting Dawson develop instead of trying to keep him in the new born days. i will be messaging Kellogg’s and forwarding his social media stories. They make me so mad - Playing the system like a fiddle .
Tell us where to message and we’ll all do it 👍🏻

Dean needs to convince himself of his depression before trying to convince his followers! It’s so staged and ridiculous!

they should be ashamed of themselves!!! Dawson was too soon! Why the rush? They’re kids having kids!
OH yeah it was for some gifted ovulation watch!!! Imagine growing up and seeing online that your parents had you as part of some paid advert 🤷🏼‍♀️
they’re setting their kids up for failure! These type of people should NOT be I social media 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s like they had a day planned tomorrow & he has posted ‘day planned tomorrow for lots of fresh air to feel better’ to cover his arse on why he’s able to go out tomorrow after not being able to work.. it’s a bit of a joke at this stage.

I know everyone is different but my partner went through a down patch recently. He couldn’t bring himself to do anything let alone go on adventures out, he practically avoided our son because he didn’t have the head space but Dean can have family days out and water fights etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s getting a bit silly now and almost insulting to people who have suffered with their mental health. You just don’t plan days out in the fresh air. You try your hardest to get through each day taking it step by step. I’m really not buying this. And funny how all of a sudden they’re both coming out at how down they are and how muscle food etc and all that tit is helping them? Just a way for freebies. Social media is the last thing you want to be involved with when you’re feeling really down mentally. It’s taking the piss now. There’s people out there who’ve lost their jobs or are on furlough itching to get back to work and he’s just taking the mick.
They need to come off social media for a bit I think, and sort their lives out properly then come back when they’ve grown up a bit.

Reactions: 10
It’s getting a bit silly now and almost insulting to people who have suffered with their mental health. You just don’t plan days out in the fresh air. You try your hardest to get through each day taking it step by step. I’m really not buying this. And funny how all of a sudden they’re both coming out at how down they are and how muscle food etc and all that tit is helping them? Just a way for freebies. Social media is the last thing you want to be involved with when you’re feeling really down mentally. It’s taking the piss now. There’s people out there who’ve lost their jobs or are on furlough itching to get back to work and he’s just taking the mick.
They need to come off social media for a bit I think, and sort their lives out properly then come back when they’ve grown up a bit.
Absolutely agree when you’re suffering with mental health you can’t plan days out in advance you literally have to take each day as it comes, so to have supposedly had a really bad day today and already got tomorrow planned, seems strange. How does he know he’ll be able to get up and about tomorrow, think that just makes it look staged. They definitely need to grow up and learn some morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m pretty new to this but have followed their channels for a bit in the past. I’ve seen them around locally and honestly they are as dim as they come across online. Megan is a hard faced misery that seems to only like the attention being on her, Blake is so under developed for his age you cannot understand what he is saying and he talks like he’s a baby! It’s so infuriating but I’ve seen them out and his behaviour is awful but they let him get away with it! Hallie is just a stereotypical middle child that doesn’t appear to ever talk and then there’s Dean....I actually feel sorry for him because he comes across as a pretty decent guy.

99% of the content you see online is staged, it’s actually embarrassing to watch when you know the real truth. Megan’s spelling is atrocious, how brands want to work with her is beyond me, it’s unprofessional!

also for those asking if their house is rented, bought etc, it’s 100% rented as I know people that live around the area. Tiny little house that they like to make out is perfect and “insta worthy” but the reality is they’re crammed in with a tiny garden trying to take pictures and videos from every angle that makes it all appear bigger.

Absolutely agree when you’re suffering with mental health you can’t plan days out in advance you literally have to take each day as it comes, so to have supposedly had a really bad day today and already got tomorrow planned, seems strange. How does he know he’ll be able to get up and about tomorrow, think that just makes it look staged. They definitely need to grow up and learn some morals.
100% agree with this! Problem is that they’re too damn stupid to even be sneaky and plan to do it that way. I hope Kellogg’s get hold of something significant from his social media that’s enough to give him the sack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
God forbid they split up. How on earth would she cope? She’s not done a hard days work in her life, she can’t even mother her own children alone, go to meet a friend without him by her side. She literally has 0 independence which is sad for a woman of her age.

Reactions: 7
Is he really taking boomarangs of him holding his pills now 🤦🏼‍♀️
I suffer with extreme ptsd and anxiety and you wouldn’t know it by looking at me, I get on with my days and manage to mask it well, so I’m aware that it manafests and affects people different so I do understand why he’s able to go on days out etc because like I said people cope differently, but the way he’s portraying this on social media is strange, I wouldn’t dream of doing what he’s doing, it’s very odd

• Heart
I have never known such a pathetic couple. Always moaning about something, live in each other’s pockets and have to document everything into insta. Have you seen his latest story of him walking with his prescriptions in hand?!! I mean really? Why do they share every single mundane part of their life? I am dreading the return to school and all their posts about Blake 😂.

Reactions: 4
I’m actually fuming about the video promoting his prescriptions!
they’re not right in the head 😳

😱 I am honestly shocked! I knew they were immature but seriously what is he gaining from showing us his prescription?! Is there any need? To prove it’s real or what, I’m honestly baffled. I’m actually really annoyed by this as it’s making a complete mockery of mental health and us that genuinely suffer. We’re over here struggling with day to day life and to see him skipping off to get his prescription and boasting all over Instagram with it so he can live the high life fooling his work for more time off. I guarantee he’s fooled the doctor he’s seen too by reeling off symptoms from google. He certainly doesn’t show his symptoms like any other depressed anxiety ridden person I’ve ever met 🤯

Last edited:
I actually cant get over how much they filter and edit the photos of their kids, especially dawson, that's photo on his story is ridiculous

• Heart
😱 I am honestly shocked! I knew they were immature but seriously what is he gaining from showing us his prescription?! Is there any need? To prove it’s real or what, I’m honestly baffled. I’m actually really annoyed by this as it’s making a complete mockery of mental and us that genuinely suffer. We’re over here struggling with day to day life and to see him skipping off to get his prescription and boasting all over Instagram with it so he can live the high life fooling his work for more time off. I guarantee he’s fooled the doctor he’s seen too by reeling off symptoms from google. He certainly doesn’t show his symptoms like any other depressed anxiety ridden person I’ve ever met 🤯
Proving it’s real... yet hides the name on the prescription?

Glad it’s not just me who feels he’s making himself look even worse sharing the pics of prescriptions. How do we not know it’s bloody omeprazole in there? And even if it is antidepressants, why share with everyone? If I ever get piles I’ll be sure to show pictures of the anusol cream I buy. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only people they’re trying to convince is themselves.

Every single thing they have done has a pattern. If it involves an AD of some sort they jump on that band wagon. If he is genuinely struggling then of course get all the help you need but I truly believe it’s all for the gram.

I personally think the reasons they are doing this is
1. Megan cannot cope alone and I bet she’s non stop texting him how she’s struggling. NEWS FLASH DON’T HAVE ANOTHER CHILD THEN. This is what is wrong with the world now. People have kids for the freebies and money they’ll make but fail to see Instagram doesn’t raise your child, you will have to get off your backside and parent them.
2. Whilst Dean is at work he cannot upload stories / photos tagging brands trying to become the next big thing. His real job is stopping him from becoming an influencer which you can tell they so desperately want to be.
3. It will generate ADS.

I thought the whole TTC was low but this is taking the piss now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.