LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is a bit like Hallie.. he’s turning 2 soon, non-verbal, only babbles, in his own little world half the time but my god he’s the happiest little sausage I’ve ever seen! Maybe I’m taking your comment the wrong way or too much to heart but I have tried and tried and tried to get my son to speak and copy sounds but he won’t and my health visitor has never had concerns. Just that last bit saying it would break your heart having a child like that got to me a bit 🤔
I think she meant more so that she looks so sad all the time that’s why nothing to do with the speech side of things, children are all different but there’s no denying them children are not where they should be speech wise either of them

Reactions: 4
Shock deans back on sick leave and they’re both back to sharing their ‘happy’ stories of their adventures 😂 most predictable couple going!
Wonder what job/hours he’ll be working when they try for baby number 4?? 🤔
How on earth do they think they’ll have a 4th child? For one thing where would the poor thing go?? Their house is tiny, there’s no way 2 kids could share the box room nursery. Would Dawson get shoved in with the older two?
They’re saying they want a 4th because it’s so on trend in the Insta world so have loads of kids. There’s absolutely no way they could afford another, or actually cope with another.

Reactions: 6
My son is a bit like Hallie.. he’s turning 2 soon, non-verbal, only babbles, in his own little world half the time but my god he’s the happiest little sausage I’ve ever seen! Maybe I’m taking your comment the wrong way or too much to heart but I have tried and tried and tried to get my son to speak and copy sounds but he won’t and my health visitor has never had concerns. Just that last bit saying it would break your heart having a child like that got to me a bit 🤔
Oh no please don’t take offence to it - my issue is that she looks so sad all the time, not that she isn’t speaking? Like I said both my children needed speech therapy, lots of children do. You’ve said your son is turning 2 and babbles - that’s just as it should be, the fact is Hallie doesn’t seem to make any noises at all👀, she’s over 6 months older than your son and should certainly be attempting to make sounds and copy words at her age.

I find it so strange that when Dean’s at work you get very little content from Megan- almost drops off the radar, then as soon as it’s his days off or like now he’s off sick it’s constant story after story and a grid post every night. Not to mention sharing each other’s stories and posting nearly identical grid posts within seconds of each other 😤😤 Seems strange and with them there is always a motive for acting the way they do, so I wonder why she’s like that 🤔

Reactions: 3
She's not mentioned her weightloss but here she is mentioning her weightloss lol she would be dangerous if she had a brain. Also he doesn't look like someone suffering. I know pictures can be deceiving but I struggled to even get out of bed some days. I certainly didn't document my day on social media. Then again I don't now because I'm not a desperate bastard needing validation from strangers.

Attachments

• Heart
Oh no please don’t take offence to it - my issue is that she looks so sad all the time, not that she isn’t speaking? Like I said both my children needed speech therapy, lots of children do. You’ve said your son is turning 2 and babbles - that’s just as it should be, the fact is Hallie doesn’t seem to make any noises at all👀, she’s over 6 months older than your son and should certainly be attempting to make sounds and copy words at her age.
No I get you! I know I just get defensive when speech gets bought up anywhere, it’s a big reason why I don’t like the insta mum community- constantly comparing kids when there’s nothing I’d love more than for my child to call me mama at least once😩 I couldn’t think whether Hallie had not long turned 2 or is she was almost turning 3 but surely something would’ve got bought up in her 27 month check up?

I find it so strange that when Dean’s at work you get very little content from Megan- almost drops off the radar, then as soon as it’s his days off or like now he’s off sick it’s constant story after story and a grid post every night. Not to mention sharing each other’s stories and posting nearly identical grid posts within seconds of each other 😤😤 Seems strange and with them there is always a motive for acting the way they do, so I wonder why she’s like that 🤔
I thought exactly the same thing too as soon as I saw her effing egg tutorial this morning!

Its probably because she cannot cope at all with the kids on her own, shes probably not got herself of the kids together or cleaned the house so cant to stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oh god brace yourselves we’re going to be seeing a lot of close ups of their god awful teeth 🤢🤢
Seriously has the company seen their teeth, they are not teeth you want promoting your products 🙈😂

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 oh my God! Is there nothing they will not accept as a #gift. I find it ironic shes on a fitness regime yet she literally looks like death warmed up - so bloody pale she looks anemic, so dehydrated her lips are horrific. Hardly a walking advert for health and fitness 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It’s from Rebecca Lambs partners company-another one who fancies himself as an insta dad 🙈

• Haha
Do you all just find it’s all or nothing with them two.. like with the pregnancy everything was pregnancy related, then Dawson’s health.. everything was about that then when it was clearly resolving they just suddenly stopped talking about it, we hardly got a proper update and they defo weren’t jumping with joy like you’d expect.. like good news doesn’t sell as well? Now the depression its the same, the walking with the prescriptions earlier 🙈 can’t get through more than 2 hours at work but smiling jumping in puddles today. Never any mention about chest pains and anxiety when he’s anywhere but work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought they were just living off of her earnings😶😶😶.
Did wonder how they can afford a wedding, mortgage, new cars and animals all the time lol!

She's not mentioned her weightloss but here she is mentioning her weightloss lol she would be dangerous if she had a brain. Also he doesn't look like someone suffering. I know pictures can be deceiving but I struggled to even get out of bed some days. I certainly didn't document my day on social media. Then again I don't now because I'm not a desperate bastard needing validation from strangers.
Exactly this. I suffer with severe depression and have done for the best part of 15 years. On the days when it is bad I can’t get out of bed let alone even think about posting a picture of myself to put on social media. I find it so insulting the way he’s handling this whole “mental health breakdown” situation. Yes it may be genuine but Jesus Christ it doesn’t look like it is. I’ve been signed off work in the past and the last thing I’d ever be doing is posting online about days out I’m going on even if they are just walks etc. He needs to get a grip and crack on with work like everybody else has to and if he really can’t cope with it then take time off online as well. Take that time to focus on getting himself better instead of just wanting to get a few more likes and brand deals in his back pocket!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.