LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do Nissan think these people will influence ANYONE to buy that car πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No one is going to go out a buy a car because some wannabes on Instagram were gifted a trial run of one πŸ™ˆ Do Nissan really think it will boost profits? I bet they begged and told Nissan their combined follower amounts and Nissan saw pound signs thinking it will result in people visiting on their recommendations, in reality they’ve gifted to a pair of lazy, work shy scruffs who quite obvious cannot afford a car like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
No one is going to go out a buy a car because some wannabes on Instagram were gifted a trial run of one πŸ™ˆ Do Nissan really think it will boost profits? I bet they begged and told Nissan their combined follower amounts and Nissan saw pound signs thinking it will result in people visiting on their recommendations, in reality they’ve gifted to a pair of lazy, work shy scruffs who quite obvious cannot afford a car like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Exactly there as influential as my big toe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder is Nissan would be interested in this 😁

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Definitely take it higher up with Nissan, maybe their marketing staff need training or they found their degree on the back of a coco pops box, who knows.

For the person asking what Haven park they’re going to it’s wildduck, all the way across the other side of the county, so obviously a freebie as there’s some lovely haven parks just over an hours drive from them which would make more sense if they’d actually paid for the holiday

Wonder is Nissan would be interested in this 😁
The link is broken :(

Reactions: 3
As if he's gone in there and admitted to being on medication that causes him to blackout. There's no precaution to take other than not allow him to drive! Whoever has agreed for him to have the car & sent that response, needs to be sacked.
That’s blatantly them just trying to cover their own back! Because they were clearly unaware of it😑 he still hasn’t replied to that comment and it’s been there a while now and we all know they live on Instagram so I wonder what’s going on behind the scenes. Maybe Nissan have contacted him? πŸ‘€

Reactions: 2
I love how Megan’s one and only friend is trying to stick up for Dean... the comment about him blacking out isn’t even a horrible comment .. it’s a concerned comment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.